Gong Hyun Joo entered the entertainment industry in 2001. At the time, she participated in SBS Super Model Contest. Her excellent performance got her the Cinnamon Korea Award.
In 2003, she made her debut as an actress. She got a small role in the TV series All In. This actress continued to take on various roles throughout 2004-2007.
Some of the series she’s involved in are Wives on Strike (2004), Wedding (2005), and Golden Bride (2007).
Hyun Joo began to gain recognition in 2008. She starred in the hit series You Are My Destiny.
Its popularity in domestic and international level helped launched her career. This opened up many more opportunities for her.
Following her 2008 success, the woman from Seoul continued to work in many more TV series. She was in Dummy Mommy (2012), Hotel King (2014), and Bubbly Lovely (2016).
She would also have her debut in film with a role in Brothers in Heaven (2018).
Other than appearing in various series and films, Hyun Joo also participated in several variety shows.
She became a cast member in Law of the Jungle in Samoa (2015) for episode 192 – 194. She’s also in Real Men – Female Special (2016) and Real Life Men and Women (2018).
- Real Name: Gong Hyun Joo / Kong Hyeon Ju (공현주)
- Stage Name: Gong Hyun Joo
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: January 7, 1984
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: Korean
- Height: 171 cm (5’7″)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: B
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Dongduk Women’s University
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Husband: unnamed
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @KONGHYUNJOO
- Instagram: @konghyunjoo
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Hyun Joo is signed under Jellyfish Entertainment.
- She was in theatre play Yeodo in 2018.
- She made an appearance in Kim Jong Wook’s Bad Guy music video.
- This Capricorn woman was also in Getting Further Apart music video by Nell.
- She has a dog named Julie.
- She was dubbed by Women’s New Year’s Society as The Woman Who Shined in 2011.
- The woman from Seoul has done many commercials with named brands such as Biltmore, Bogwang Phoenix Park, and Samsung Card.
- She was in a relationship with Lee Sang Yeob from 2013-2016.
- She’s married to a non-celebrity in March 2019.
- This Actress especially takes pride of her work in You Are My Destiny as it was her breakout role.
- Her ideal type is..
Pics of Gong Hyun Joo
1. Hyun Joo looks like a boss in this outfit
2. Her face is truly flawless
3. She rocks this enormous green dress
4. The red compliments her skin so well
5. Hyun Joo is absolutely breathtaking in the soft flowery dress
Gong Hyun Joo is without a doubt one amazing actress. She’s been in the industry for quite some times, and she is not going anywhere, anytime soon.