In 1999, Yoon Eun Hye began her career by joining an already established group Baby V.O.X. She was put in to replace the member Lee Gai who had left.
Shortly after joining, the group released the album Come Come Come. The album was a huge success.
This two lead singles Get Up and Killer also received positive reviews, topping the Korean music charts.
She would continue her activity until 2005. After leaving the group, the former idol started to get into acting. She made her debut in 2006 with the series Princess Hours.
At first people were doubting her acting ability, but her performance ended up being highly praised. She quickly rose into stardom across Asia, making her one of the Hallyu (Korean Wave) Stars.
Over the next few years, Eun Hye continued to star in one hit after another. Some of her most well-known projects included The Vineyard Man (2006) and Coffee Prince (2007).
However, this actress also received quite a lot of criticism. She was said to have regressed in her acting ability.
Her next two projects My Black Mini Dress (2010) and Lie to Me (2011) also failed to reach commercial success.
Eun Hye didn’t let these setbacks to bring her down. She made her comeback in the 2012 series Missing You.
Her portrayal of victim of sexual abuse got critical acclaimed. Afterwards, she continued her success with more excellent performance in TV series and films.
Read more: Hwang Seung Eon – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
- Real Name: Yoon Eun Hye (윤은혜)
- Stage Name: Eunhye (은혜)
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: October 3, 1984
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: Korean
- Height: 168 cm (5″6′)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
- Blood Type: O
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress, Singer
- Education: Kyung Hee Cyber University, Chung-Ang University
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: Yoon Ban Suk
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @y1003_grace
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Eun Hye is signed under J Army entertainment.
- She grew up in Seoul.
- She has been in many variety shows, including X-Man and Law of the Jungle in Zero Point.
- This singer was the last member to join Baby V.O.X.
- She was often being targeted by sasaeng (anti-fans) during her time as an idol.
- A sasaeng once shot her in the eyes with a water gun filled with a mixture of vinegar and soy sauce to make her blind.
- The incident ended up damaging her cornea.
- Since the group’s disbandment, she has been most well-known in the entertainment industry.
- At the beginning of her career, she suffered from insomnia.
- Due to the insomnia, this Idol had to get drunk to fall asleep.
- She eventually changed into healthier lifestyle which helps her sleeping schedule.
- She also has anemia pernisiosa.
- Eun Hye likes drawing.
- She enjoys cooking.
- She also loves spending her time watching movies.
- This actress is quite good at dancing.
- She has one younger brother.
- She has directed a short film titled The Knitting for her graduate studies.
- The woman from Seoul was given custom rings by Swarovski called Swarovski Nirvanna Yoon Eun Hye Ring.
- She was also a model for Cartier All About Trinity jewelry line.
- She gifted 12 pairs of puma shoes to the staffs to celebrate the success of My Fair Lady (2009).
- In 2015, this model became a contestant in fashion design survival program called Goddess Fashion.
- She was accused of plagiarism by designer Yoon Choon Ho for one of her designs.
- Another design of hers was also noted to be similar to Dolce & Gabbana 2015 F/W collection.
- She has denied all of the plagiarism accusations.
- Her ideal type is…
Read more: Han Ji An – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
Pics of Yoon Eun Hye
1. Eun Hye looks like spring in this dress
2. Love her make-up
3. She looks so adorable in sweater
4. She has the cutest style
5. Eun Hye can also rock with the street style
Yoon Eun Hye has had some up and down throughout her career. She manages to come back even better and reach even bigger success.