After Han Chae Kyung appeared as a guest character in a movie titled Miss Granny (2014), she got more offers to appear in some drama series and web series.
In 2017, this lovely actress got her debut as a drama actress by appearing in Judge vs. Judge in the 20th episode.
Even though her appearance was short, she came back again in a drama called Familiar Wife (2018) in the 6th episode.
In 2018, she got a support role for a drama called When You Love Yourself. In the same year, she also comes back again to the movie screen in The Princess and The Matchmaker.
One year later, Chae Kyung got her first main role in Dear My Name. She then continued his acting career by appearing again in The World of 17 (2020) and Case Cell Division (2021).
Read also: Kim Yoon Hye – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
- Real Name: Han Chae Kyung (한채경)
- Stage Name: Han Chae Kyung (한채경)
- Nickname: –
- Also Known as: Han Chae Gyeong / Park Chae Kyeong
- Birthday: February 19, 1994
- Birthplace: Gunsan, North Jeolla, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 169 cm (5’54”)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @sweetchaekyung
- YouTube: –
- TikTok: –
- Chae Kyung works under Forest Entertainment.
- She once appeared in She Would Never Know (2021) as a cameo in the 8th episode as SF9’s Rowoon ex-girlfriend.
- Chae Kyung first appeared in the acting industry for Miss Granny in 2014.
- Her first drama series was Judge vs. Judge in 2017.
- She also once appeared in Extraordinary You (2019) as Kim Hye Yeon’s classmate.
- Her ideal type is…
Read also: Shin Hyun Seung – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
Han Chae Kyung had just started her acting career in 2014, but she always improves her skill in acting very well. Good job, Chae Kyung!