Kim Yoon Hye started her journey in the entertainment industry when she became a cover girl for Vogue Magazine Korea in the previous 2002.
After becoming a cover model, Yoon Hye then started to model for a lot of MVs in 2005, by appearing in Lim Jeong Hee’s Don’t Go, My Love.
In 2007, this popular “Seo Mi Ri from Vincenzo” debuted in a movie called My Son.
Her debut then continued to her appearances in some drama series, such as My Mom! Super Mom! (2010) and Heartstrings (2011).
In 2012, Yoon Hye continued to appear in I Need A Fairy, a KBS2 drama series that made her name more popular.
After getting an award for her role in Steel Cold Winter (2014), she proves her versatile acting skills by appearing in My Sassy Girl (2017), 18 Again (2020), and Vincenzo (2021).
Read also: Shin Hyun Seung – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
- Real Name: Kim Yoon Hye (김윤혜)
- Stage Name: Kim Yoon Hye (김윤혜)
- Also Known as: Woori / Woo Ri / Kim Yun Hye / U Ri
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: January 24, 1991
- Birthplace: Geumho-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: Seoul, South Korean
- Height: 168 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: A
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Husband: Sun Spy
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @kimyoonhye_
- YouTube: –
- TikTok: –
- Yoon Hye once became a model for the 2005 MTV Asia.
- She once appeared in a lot of MVs, such as Lee Seung Chul’s Sayonara, SAT’s This Is Me, Sunny Side’s Bad Guy Good Girl, Kim Tae Woo’s Echo, and Big Bang’s Let’s Not Fall In Love.
- Initially, her stage name was Woori, but she reverted it to her birth name.
- Yoon Hye had won the 2014 Golden Cinema Festival as Best New Actress.
- She once appeared in a variety show called Hit the Ball! Home Run King (2010).
- She works under SidusHQ.
- Her ideal type is…
Read also: Jung Da Eun – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
Even though she started her career as a model, Kim Yoon Hye is also a talented actress. Good job!