Mackenzie Davis has been interested in acting since she was a kid. At her young age, he was a massive fan of stage theater. She pursued a career as a model in college, but she didn’t make it.
Then after college, she became more serious about acting. She appeared in a short film named Alex in 2011 and an indie movie Smashed in 2012.
The next year, she was discovered by American scriptwriter Drake Doremus. He cast Davis for a role in a drama film titled Breathe In.
In 2013, Davis starred in the comedy film The F Word as Nicole. The role led her to get a nomination for Canadian Screen Award for her supporting role in 2014.
In 2018, Davis was nominated for Best Supporting Actress in the movie Tully. She won the CinemaCon Ensemble Award for her film Terminator: Dark Fate in 2019.
Davis also won prizes in several film festivals, such as Madrid Fashion Film Festival, Monster Fest, and Napa Valley Film Festival.
Read more: Larray – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & LIfe Story
- Full name: Mackenzie Davis
- Stage name: Mackenzie Davis
- Nickname: Mac, Kinnie, Kin, Ken
- Born: April 1, 1987, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Nationality: Canadian
- Height: 178 cm (5’10″)
- Weight: 62 kg (136 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: English, McGill University
- Hobbies: Making creatures and watching films
- Parents: John Davis (Father) and Lotte Davis (Mother)
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: Gus Thompson
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- TikTok: –
- Youtube: –
- Davis is of South African and English ancestry.
- She has blonde hair and blue eyes.
- Chris Hemsworth is her favorite actor.
- Meanwhile, her favorite actress is Jennifer Lopez.
- Black, yellow, and red are Davis’s best-loved colors.
- Mac’s favorite books include Fahrenheit 451 by Bradbury Ray and Through the Woods by Carroll Emily.
- Davis likes eating Continental food.
- When Davis sees herself in ads, she feels like she has seen a ghost self.
- She is selective with her work.
- She doesn’t do social media, so she can refuse people asking for photos.
- She also likes unplugging from the online world.
- Davis stopped playing video games as she became more addicted.
- She was once living in Texas, and she liked collecting owl pellets there.
- Then, she made creatures from those pellets.
- When she was younger, Davis often visited a Shakespeare festival in her town.
- She graduated from Collingwood School.
- After graduating from university, she went to the Neighborhood Playhouse to study acting.
- Davis moved to New York to pursue a career when the former president Barack Obama was elected.
- She became a lesbian thirst icon after appearing in the San Junipero.
- When she was a kid, she played imagined being an actress and was interviewed with her friend, Nick Haramis, and it became true in Interview magazine in 2017.
- In 2018, she attended Met Gala with Joseph Altuzarra.
- Her movie Terminator: Dark Fate drew controversy because Terminator mythos is about men. Meanwhile, she is the female Terminator.
- Her ideal type is…
Read more: Danielle Cohn – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & LIfe Story
Pics of Mackenzie Davis
1. Davis’s bright smile is enchanting
2. The flowy black dress looks great on her
3. She wears a red dress
4. The double pattern on her outfit blends perfectly
5. The make up makes her look mysterious
No matter what kinds of roles Mackenzie Davis does, she always presents it beyond people’s expectations.