Britney Spears began her local debut at the age of five. Three years later, she was auditioned for the TV show The Mickey Mouse Club but was rejected due to her age.
Her first role was for the Off-Broadway musical titled Ruthless!.
After that, she was the cast for a few commercials and eventually joined The Mickey Mouse Club along with Ryan Gosling, Justin Timberlake, and more.
In 1999, the singer launched …Baby One More Time, her initial album.
It ranked #1 on the U.S. Billboard 200 and received two platinum certifications from the Recording Industry Association of America. Moreover, it was sold 10 million copies worldwide.
Her succeeding album, Oops!… I Did It Again, was even more profitable. The album was sold 1,3 million copies and was nominated for Grammy Awards.
In 2001, Britney performed at the Super Bowl XXXV halftime show. She also launched an album in the same year titled Britney and was sold 9 million copies around the world.
She continued becoming top singers in the world. Throughout her career, she had received many prestigious awards such as Grammy Awards and World Music Awards.
Furthermore, she received the Millennium Award from Billboard Music Awards in 2016.
- Full name: Britney Jean Spears
- Stage name: Britney Spears
- Nickname: Brit, The Princess of Pop, Queen B
- Born: December 2, 1981, in Mississippi, USA
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, songwriter
- Education: Professional Performing Arts School
- Hobbies: Reading
- Parents: Jamie Spears (Father) and Lynne Spears (Mother)
- Sibling: Jamie Lynn Spears, Bryan Spears
- Boyfriend: Sam Asghari
- Facebook: @britneyspears
- Instagram: @britneyspears
- Twitter: @britneyspears
- TikTok: @britneyspears
- YouTube: Britney Spears Official
- Her trademarks are doing leg lifting during the performance and blonde dyed hair.
- She is an avid reader of Danielle Steele’s books.
- Britney’s favorite recipe is fudge.
- She likes listening to Me Too by Meghan Trainor.
- Her musical influences include Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston, and Madonna.
- Madonna and Sarah Michelle Gellar are some of her good friends.
- Teen People magazine included her in the 21 Hottest Stars Under 21 list in 1999.
- In 2000, she was offered a role in Scary Movie. However, she turned it down because of the conflicting schedule.
- For Him Magazine ranked her at number two in their 100 Sexiest Women in the World list.
- In 2002, Cosmopolitan magazine named her as one of the Fun and Fearless Females.
- In November 2003, she got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- She married her childhood friend named Jason Allen Alexander in 2004 and divorced in 2007.
- She became the Most Controversial Celebrity in 2006 because Britney put her infant son while driving.
- Forbes magazine listed her as one of the 20 Richest Women in Entertainment in 2007.
- In 2007, Britney entered a drug rehabilitation facility, then shaved her head the following night.
- The Toxic singer was recorded in the 2007 and 2009 Guinness World Records as Most Searched Person.
- She released her sixth album titled Circus on her 27th birthday.
- Madame Tussauds London revealed her wax figure in 2009.
- She was honored GLAAD Vanguard Award in 2018 as she had supported the LGBTQ community.
- Billboard placed her as one of the 100 Greatest Music Video Artists of all-time in 2020.
- Her ideal type is…
Pics of Britney Spears
1. The dress matches her blonde hair
2. That black dress is glamorous!
3. What do you think of this white dress instead?
4. Britney Spears wears a white bikini
5. Queen B looks feminine with that pastel pink and cream jacket
Britney Spears may cause several controversies, but her talent in music is unquestionable.