Natalie Gauvreau started her career as a model by showing up on the front of Mixed Magazine in 2011. Additionally, that same year, she starred in the TV series She’s the Mayor.
It was then followed by a trail of other small acting projects such as the TV series Against the Wall and Breakout Kings and the music video A Hockey Musical (2011) by Score.
Furthermore, in 2011, she was voted Miss Coed by Coed magazine readers. Following her achievement, she started appearing in a few more TV series.
The TV series she participated in include Warehouse 13 (2013), The L.A. Complex (2012), and Nikita (2012).
After her career as both an actress and a model took off pretty well, she started gaining fame on social media platforms as well, proven by the number of engagements she has gathered.
- Real Name: Natalie Gauvreau
- Stage Names: Natalie Gauvreau
- Also Known as: –
- Nickname: Natalie
- Birthday: December 19, 1985
- Birthplace: Ontario, Canada
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: Canadian
- Height: 165 cm (5’5”)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christianity
- Professions: Model, Actress
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Shopping, traveling
- Parents: –
- Siblings: –
- Boyfriends: Doug Reinhardt (2015 – Undetermined), 50 Cent (2011), Shannon Brown (Undetermined)
- Facebook: Sexynatg
- Twitter: @sexynatg
- Instagram: @natalie_gauvreau
- TikTok: @sngvip
- YouTube: –
- Natalie has three sisters and twin brothers.
- She dropped out of a real estate course to pursue a career as a model.
- Natalie was a rebel when she was a kid.
- She said, during her school days, she was often sent to the principal’s office because of dress code violations.
- Natalie is open about her love life.
- She once had a Maserati GranTurismo S as a gift given by one of her love interests.
- Natalie said she wants to be a trophy wife.
- She has a soft spot for CEOs.
- During her early days, her photo became viral when she was seated behind the Dallas stars in the middle of Game 6 against the St. Louis Blues.
- Her favorite TV shows are The Bachelor (2002), The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (2010), and 90 Days Fiance (2014).
- She has a bachelor’s degree in real estate from one of the universities in Canada.
- Her favorite actor is Ben Affleck and her favorite actress is Kristen Wiig.
- She wants to visit Paris.
- Natalie likes eating ice cream, pizza, and fries.
- Her favorite color is blue.
- She owns e-commerce where she sells her own posters and merchandise.
- Her ideal type is a rich man who treats her like a princess.
- Her net worth is around $2 million.
- Viola (2010), as Nat
- Phantom Punch (2008), as a supporting character
- Warehouse 13 (Syfy | 2013), as the Stripper
- The L.A. Complex (The CW | 2012), as the Lap Dancer
- Nikita (The CW | 2012), as the Mistress
- Against the Wall (Lifetime | 2011), as the Strip Club Worker
- Breakout Kings (A&E Network | 2011), as the Stripper
- She’s the Mayor (VisionTV | 2011), as the Calendar Girl
- Being Erica (CBC Television | 2009), as the Nurse
- Love Court (Much | 2009), as a guest
Music Video Appearances
- A Hockey Musical (2010) – Score
Natalie Gauvreau has a lot to achieve and is capable of doing so in this competitive environment we call Hollywood. The racy, talented model is definitely worth looking out for.