Nicholas Perry, or popularly known as Nikocado Avocado, is a Ukrainian-born American YouTube star who has been shocking his audience every time.
He was popular because of his vegan lifestyle initially, but he later decided to change his content to mukbang videos.
Because of his extreme content, he has successfully gained millions of fans from his online platform.
Unlike other people, Nikocado Avocado seems to have a different path compared to his fellow YouTube star.
Originally being an expert in music, especially the violin, Nik spent most of his teenage and early adult years focusing on art and music.
Nik even entered various art and music schools to smoothen his way in the music industry, which was proven by his previous education.
After graduating from college, he initially started his career as a violinist, but later he decided to try another venture.
In 2014, Nik opened his first main YouTube channel, particularly on 27th May. But his first video was released two years later in 2016.
During his early years as a YouTube star, he made various vegan lifestyles that contain a lot of healthy tips and vegan foods.
After being diagnosed with some diseases, Nik later transformed his channel to be a mukbang channel on which he often shows himself joining the extreme-eating trend in America.
Even though he got a lot of controversies about his content, Nik successfully gained millions subscribers and views from his videos and successfully earned a lot of wealth.
- Real Name: Nicholas Perry
- Stage Name: Nikocado Avocado
- Nickname: Nik
- Birthday: May 19, 1992
- Birthplace: Kherson, Ukraine
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: Ukranian-American
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 159 kg (350 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: YouTube Star, Violinist
- Education: The Catholic University of America (Bachelor of Violin Performance), The Pennsylvania Governor’s School for the Arts, Chamber Music in Grantham
- Hobbies: Eating, Playing the violin
- Parents: –
- Siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother
- Husband: Orlin Home (Married 2017)
- Facebook: Nikocado Avocado Official
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- TikTok: @realnikocadoavocado
- YouTube: Nikocado Avocado Official
- Both his hair and eye color are dark brown.
- He has East Slavic ethnicity.
- Nik was a vegan but changed his food preferences to meat and animal-based foods.
- Nik stopped being a vegan after he was diagnosed with a rotting tooth, hypoglycemia, and vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Many fans worry about his health after his significant weight gain in recent months.
- Nik said that his weight contains lots of water.
- Nik was adopted by his American parents as soon as he was born.
- Nik never mentioned his biological parents.
- He and his 2 siblings were raised in Pennsylvania, United States.
- Nik lives in Florida, United States, after growing up.
- He spent his elementary and high school life in Pennsylvania.
- When Nik went to The Pennsylvania Governor’s School for the Arts, he got a full scholarship. Not only that, but he also got a certificate of excellence.
- He also got a full scholarship when he attended The Catholic University of America.
- Nik first met Orlin, his husband, after they became friends in a Facebook group for vegan men.
- His husband is also a YouTuber who creates mukbang videos.
- On their wedding day, they posted a mukbang video at Chick-Fil-A.
- After getting married, they then moved to Colombia for three years and later moved to Florida.
- Nik was also diagnosed with mental health since he was at his young age.
- Nik had depression since he was just 5 years old.
- He was also diagnosed with ADHD and OCD.
- Because of those diagnoses, doctors gave him some treatment therapies.
- Nik said that his YouTube content is actually family-friendly, but unfortunately, he always curses and swears a lot in his content.
- He also often mentioned some sensitive topics in his videos, such as drugs, sex, and politics.
- Nik said that he is scared of losing weight.
- Nik has a parrot who he calls Mr. Noodles.
- He also has a cat, Miss Kitty.
- Kiwi is his sloth’s name.
- He once took a break from his husband, but he later reunited with his husband.
- He said that his fanbase will be called Little Sloths by him.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $7 million.
“Hi, my little sloths!”
“It’s just water weight.”
“I identify as skinny!”
“My scale is a liar!”
“When I started mukbangs, I was 150 pounds, maybe 160. I can’t really remember.”
“Why do vegans have to make everything about veganism? Why? There’s so much more to life than veganism.”
“I…I don’t think I will ever be 300. If I am, trust me, we’re gonna make some major changes.”
“My body seems very uncomfortable. Eating the amount I do has a very strong stopping point, and if I overstuff, I notice I don’t get hungry until later in the next day.”
“I’m fat and I don’t care anymore.”
“Well if I’m fat, might as well stay fat.”
“What? Why am I losing weight? Why can’t I hit 300?”
“I have to lose weight for two years. I’m just not gonna do it. How about that?”
“That’s not the number one killer. Chips? No.”
“Am I destroying myself?”
“Say hello to my double chin.”
“So let’s see how much I weigh.”
“I might have to put another pack of ramen in here.”
“Hey Siri please call Nancy!”
“Not that one… Not that one, not that one.”
“So today I will be eating all five packs cus I’m very hungry thank you.”
“Excuse me excuse me excuse you!”
“Am I alive I don’t even know.”
“You are a disgrace!”
“This is defamation!”
“Why are you crying? I should be the one crying!”
“And I was on that toilet and I had diarrhea for seven and a half hours.”
“Ugh! I’m mad!”
“I’m so upset this better be good.”
“I’ll show you overload lady!”
“I miss vegetables!”
“You dead you died, you got diabetes, you have cholesterol and it’s a fleetees”
“I’m sending this to the police!”
“I’m hoping I’m praying that this is just water weight.”
“You guys I’m 200 pounds.”
“That’s not our number one killer.”
“I’m calling corporate!”
“I love cheese dun dun”
“I don’t believe in salads!!”
“I’m getting fat and I don’t know why!”
“Go away, you are ruining my show”
“Orlin, your jokes are getting old, no one likes them anymore.”
“My weight is a medical mystery.”
“Finding chairs that could hold my size was such a nightmare because I’m 350.”
“You know, I sit up here in my tower and watch everyone struggle and be poor. It’s so entertaining. I love watching poor people. They struggle. Oh, I just need popcorn. I could sit here and watch them struggle all day.”
“I don’t claim to be healthy. I don’t tell people to eat like I do. I don’t claim to be perfect. I almost always admit when I make mistakes. I don’t tell people what to believe, what to feel, or what to think. I’m not always happy, and yes, I have bad days like everybody else…Yet, people hold me on some kind of pedestal, expecting me to act as a leader. It’s not my obligation to be a leader. When I signed up for YouTube, I wanted to share my life, flaws and all. That’s it. I wanted to express myself and make people laugh. I wanted to share my personal experiences while also sharing my love for food. But again, it’s not my obligation to be a leader, and I hate when people act like I’m some kind of evil person when “straying away from my promises,” when in fact, I never made such promises. I’m not a leader or a politician; I’m just a regular guy.”
Even though Nikocado Avocado has many controversial things, he has already inspired many people to be the best version of themselves.