Before Onda attracted the public eye for becoming an EVERGLOW member, this K-pop fans already knew her existence 2 years before her debut.
She began her fame when she participated in the survival show called Idol School as Jo Serim in 2017.
Onda worked hard in the program, but unfortunately, she only can survive until the 4th episode. In that episode, she got 40th place, so she failed to become Fromis_9 member, the winning group.
But then, there was an offering for all participants. The offer was all participants can be signed to be a trainee of Stone Music Entertainment.
She then left the agency and decided to move to Yuehua Entertainment. In that agency, she became a trainee.
After doing some training, Onda then officially became a member of the new girl group, EVERGLOW.
She was introduced as the third member of the group, and also as ‘4D Charm Girl’, to began her debut alongside EVERGLOW.
- Real Name: Jo Serim (조세림)
- Stage Name: Onda (온다)
- Nickname: Serm, Sloth, Ebuki
- Birthday: May 18, 2000
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dragon
- Nationality: South Korean
- Position: Sub Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Visual (EVERGLOW)
- Height: 165 cm (5’5”)
- Weight: 42 kg (92 lbs)
- Blood Type: B
- Religion: –
- Profession: Singer, Dancer
- Education: Gyeonggi International Trade High School
- Hobbies: Watching movies
- Parents: –
- Siblings: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- YouTube: –
- In the EVERGLOW member reveal, she was announced as the third member.
- She once became an Idol School participant.
- When she participated in Idol School, she got 40th place.
- Onda is right-handed, alongside Mia and also E:U.
- Compared to other members, Onda is really easy to scare.
- Taking selfies is her specialty.
- Her fingers are very flexible.
- Onda can make a heart shape with her fingers.
- She is called an overspender of EVERGLOW, alongside Mia.
- Onda is an expert on the magic eye.
- Pink is Onda’s representative color.
- She is well-known as a ‘4D charming girl’.
- She has a smiley expression that makes her unique.
- She was mistaken for thinking about her blood type. She assumed A is her blood type, but in fact, hers is B.
- Ariana Grande and SNSD’s Taeyeon are her favorite role models.
- Onda really loves Harry Potter and Twilight.
- Onda dislikes bitter things and cold things so much.
- In Korean, ‘Onda’ means ‘let’s come to me.’
- She said that her motto is always thinking deeply and working hard.
- Her ideal type is…
Pics of Onda
1. Her smiley expression is the most attractive thing
2. We need Onda in more red outfits
3. Her visual is no joke
4. We love her hairstyle so much
5. Her wink is enchanting
Onda’s charm and amazing talents are unbeatable. Even though she got lots of up and down, she never gets tired and gives up. That’s why her fans really proud of her hard work.