Pressley Isabella Hosbach or Presley Hosbach is known as an American actress, dancer, model, TikTok Star, and YouTube Star.
She becomes famous because of her dance videos and lifestyle content on TikTok and her debut on the Dancing Moms Season 8 TV show in 2019.
Pressley Hosbach has been shining since she was 3 years old. She did dance and act, and her mom always supported and encouraged her.
As a dancer, she had won many dance competitions as a solo, duet/trio, or group. Her first victory happened when joining the Nexstar dance competition (Tap dance competition) in 2012 as a solo.
From there, she won many dance competitions, such as Starbound (Jazz dance, 2013), Show stopper (unknown style, 2014), Onstage America (unknown style, 2015), Ignite Dance Live (Contemporary, 2019), Fierce (Jazz, 2019), and Jump (Portland) (Jazz, 2019). Now she trained under the Abby Lee Dance Company.
In 2016, she worked as a backup dancer at Justin Bieber’s Purpose Tour concert.
Pressley’s social media career start when she was posting her first Instagram picture and on 3rd April 2013. Now, she had 1.1 million followers on Instagram and more than 4.3 million followers on TikTok with more than 145 million likes.
Most of her posting was dancing and she posted on her YouTube too. Her YouTube has more than 120k subscribers.
In 2019, she starts her debut on Dance Moms Seasons 8. While participating in the show, she gained a lot of attention so she was able to gain a lot of fans.
The other television series and show she cast in were Stage Fright (2020), The Kids Tonight Show (2021), New Amsterdam Season 4 (2021), and Attaway General Season 3 (2021-2022).
Not only that, but Pressley also tried a career in modeling with various companies, including Pulitzer, Children’s Place, Bloomingdale’s, Parents Magazine, Nancy Vuu, Toys R Us, and New York Fashion Week.
- Full Name: Pressley Isabella Hosbach
- Stage Name: Pressley Hosbach
- Nickname: Pressley
- Birthday: October 10, 2006
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Professions: Dancer, Model, Actress, TikTok Star, YouTube Star
- Education: 10th Grade (in 2022/2023 school year)
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @PressleyHosbach
- Instagram: @pressley
- TikTok: @pressley
- YouTube: Pressley
Height, Weight, and Physical Appearance
- Height: 150 cm (4’11”)
- Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Shoe Size: –
- Dress Size: –
- Father: Eddie Hosbach
- Mother: Ashley Hosbach
- Brother: –
- Sister: Grace Eisele
Boyfriend & Dating History
In 2019, there’s speculation that she has been dating Brady Farrar, a dancer. There is no further information about their relationship, but currently, Pressley Hosbach is single.
Pressley Hosbach’s net worth is around $1.2 million – $1.5 million. Her main source of net worth is from her modeling and television show.
- Pressley is a woman with blue eyes and blonde hair.
- She has a warm and charming personality.
- Her body type is slim and her shape is quite beautiful.
- She has been interested in dancing and modeling since she was a child.
- She also always dreamt of becoming a professional artist and dancer.
- Previously, she had a romantic relationship with Brady Ferrar, who was a dancer as well.
- However, their relationship ended and Pressley is not in a relationship with anyone.
- She is very close to her mother, and her mother has always supported her career well.
- There is no clear information about her education.
- She was once a backup dancer at a Justin Bieber concert.
- She likes dancing styles like Hip-Hop, Jazz, and Lyrical.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1.2 million.
- Stage Fright (Brat’s TV | 2020), as Roxie
- New Amsterdam (TV-14|2021) as Dancing Dell#2
- Attaway General (TV-Y7|2021-2022), as Roxie
- Dance Moms Seasons 8 (Lifetime | 2019), as a Guest
- The Kids Tonight Show (2021), as a Guest
“We rise by lifting others!!”
“Always been a beach girl.”
“There’s always a reason to smile.”
“Such an iconic halftime show. They are literally the avengers of hip hop”
“We rise by lifting others!! let’s fill the comments with positivity! tag someone and give them compliment kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give!.”
Pressley Hosbach has loved dancing and acting since she was a little girl, and she also dreamt of becoming a professional dancer and performer.
She has already achieved this goal and is just waiting for her to shine even brighter.