Quotes About Finding Yourself – Find the best version of yourself, this is probably very difficult to do in yourself.
There are many obstacles that occur regarding ourselves and our own mindset, one of them is insecurity that prevents us from loving and accepting ourselves better.
Perhaps, many of us imagine ourselves as useless, ordinary people, even though everyone’s greatness exists, but has not yet been realized.
We only focus on chiding ourselves, without seeing what is good in ourselves.
For that, the following quotes hopefully can open a little sense of our motivation to be more grateful and accept ourselves more without judging and hate ourselves.
We are perfect the way we are, we are beautiful just the way we are, and we are great at everything we do.
Here are 100 quotes about finding yourself that can be used as inspiration, motivation to see yourself more grateful in what have.
Quotes About Finding Yourself That All Means About Life
1. “The reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself.” – Rita Mae Brown
2. “I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.”- Tony Robbins
3. “I love a warm bath at the end of a day.”- Cynthia Nixon
4. “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” – Phyllis Diller
5. “When you say ‘yes’ to others make sure you are not saying ‘no’ to yourself.” – Paulo Coelho
6. “I think I deserve something beautiful.”- Elizabeth Gilbert
7. “My mother always says people should be able to take care of themselves, even if they’re rich and important.” – Frances Hodgson Burnett
8. “If you want to live an authentic, meaningful life, you need to master the art of disappointing and upsetting others, hurting feelings, and living with the reality that some people just won’t like you. It may not be easy, but it’s essential if you want your life to reflect your deepest desires, values, and needs.”- Cheryl Richardson
9. “Do something nice for yourself today. Find some quiet, sit in stillness, breathe. Put your problems on pause. You deserve a break.” – Akiroq Brost
10. “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” – John F. Kennedy
11. “We turn not older with years but newer every day.” – Emily Dickinson
12. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball.
13. “Value yourself first and only then you can learn to value others.” – Charlyn Khater.
14. “You have to validate yourself first, and then you will receive the much deserved healing validation from the rest of the world.” – A.D. Posey.
15. “If you prioritize yourself, you are going to save yourself.” – Gabrielle Union.
16. “If you are really humble you will put yourself first when you need to take care of you.” – Bryant McGill.
17. “One of the best ways to keep growing as a person is by focusing on self-improvement and doing more for yourself daily. Focusing on yourself has many different benefits as it will improve your relationship with yourself.” – Unknown
18. “Prove to the world you are worth something by treating yourself with the utmost respect and hope that other people will follow your example. And even if they don’t, at least one person in the world is treating you well: you.” – Carrie Hope Fletcher.
19. “The more you focus on yourself, the less you care about [the stuff] around you.” – Nitin Namdeo.
20. “Don’t focus on the competition, focus on ways to make yourself better.” – Hopal Green.
21. “Focus on your opinion of yourself and not the opinion others have of you.” – Winnie Harlow.
22. “You’ve sacrificed too much for others. Now do the same for yourself.” – Mitta Xinindlu.
23. “When you shift your attention to yourself, there are countless opportunities to explore.” – Nitin Namdeo.
24. “Your life is controlled by what you focus on.” – Tony Robbins.
25. “A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power.” – Brian Tracy.
26. “My success, part of it certainly, is that I have focused on a few things.” – Bill Gates.
27. “Any artist that’s involved in their work is inevitably going to have a focus in what they do.” – Jock Sturges
28. “Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you.” – Beyonce.
29. “Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.” – Maya Angelou.
30. “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions…Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.” – Tina Fey.
31. “Self-care is never a selfish act—it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.” – Parker Palmer.
32. “No human being is ever going to love you more than you love yourself.” – Avis J. Williams.
33. “Never underestimate the fact that loving others is a choice but loving yourself is a responsibility.” – Germany Kent.
34. “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” – Charles Bukowski.
35. “Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do.” – Brene Brown.
36. “Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?” – Brigham Young.
37. “You are enough just as you are.” – Meghan Markle.
38. “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” – Robert Morley.
39. “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.” – Anne Lamott
40. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” – M. Scott Peck
41. “Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
42. “Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.” – Buddha
43. “Every one of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves.” – Princess Diana
44. “The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.” – Anna Quindlen
45. “Women need solitude in order to find again the true essence of themselves.” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
46. “If you don’t love yourself, nobody will. Not only that, you won’t be good at loving anyone else. Loving starts with the self.” – Wayne Dyer
47. “People think, ‘Oh, I’m loving myself by sitting on this sofa for four hours.’ Love yourself enough to get up!” – Alison Sweeney.
48. “You were born to be real, not to be perfect.” – Ralph Marston.
49. “Be a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.” – Katherine Gaskin.
50. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time.” – Joe Girard.
51. “When I hear somebody sigh, Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’” – Sydney Harris.
52.“The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein.
53. “Self-care is how you take your power back.” – Lalah Delia
54. “Dedicating some time to meditation is a meaningful expression of caring for yourself that can help you move through the mire of feeling unworthy of recovery. As your mind grows quieter and more spacious, you can begin to see self-defeating thought patterns for what they are, and open up to other, more positive options.” – Sharon Salzberg
55. “This revolutionary act of treating ourselves tenderly can begin to undo the aversive messages of a lifetime.” – Tara Brach
54. “You take your problems to a god, but what you really need is for the god to take you to the inside of you.”- Tina Turner
55. “If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.” – Barbara De Angelis
56. “Self-care isn’t selfish. It’s self esteem.” – Ashley Judd
57. “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
58. “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis
59. “Selfishness at the expense of others is bad. Self care for the betterment of others is good.” – Richie Norton
60. “I think self-awareness is probably the most important thing towards being a champion.” – Billie Jean King
61. “The secret to a happy life is to accept change gracefully.” – Jimmy Stewart
62. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah Winfrey
63. “Our bodies are our gardens, to which our wills are gardeners.” – William Shakespeare
64. “We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.” – Dolly Parton
65. “Be who you are and say how you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
66. “You are magnificent beyond measure, perfect in your imperfections, and wonderfully made.” – Abiola Abrams
67. “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” – Maya Angelou
68. “Knowing how to be solitary is central to the art of loving. When we can be alone, we can be with others without using them as a means of escape.” – Bell Hooks
69. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde
70. “Self-care means giving yourself permission to pause.” – Cecilia Tran
71. “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.” – Jean Shinoda Bolen
72. “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” – Stephen Covey
73. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw.
74. “Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power.” – Clint Eastwood.
75. “When you have expectations, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.” – Ryan Reynolds.
76. “The more you are like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.” – Walt Disney.
77. “Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment.” – Lao Tzu.
78. “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha.
79. “Just look at yourself in the mirror and focus on what you need to do to get better.” – Choo Freeman
80. “Real change will come when you focus on yourself.” – Ritu Ghatourey.
81. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln.
82. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
83. “If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” – Rick Riordan.
84. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama.
85. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt.
86. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret to getting started is breaking your overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.” – Mark Twain
87. “Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.” – Hermann Hesse
88. “It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” – Sir Edmund Hillary
89. “It’s all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self-love deficit.” – Eartha Kitt
90. “Grab a coffee. Journal your intentions. Get to work. Create miracles.” – Elyse Santilli
91. “To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections.” – Sandra Bierig
92. “Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It’s sanity.” – Katrina Mayer
93. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” – Malcolm S. Forbes
94. “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.” – Eckhart Tolle
95. “Part of courage is simple consistency.” – Peggy Noonan
96. “Nothing external to you has any power over you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
97. “Keep good company, read good books, love good things, and cultivate soul and body as faithfully as you can.” – Louisa May Alcott
98. “Self-care doesn’t necessarily mean jogging!” – Sandra Oh
99. “The most important investment you can make is in yourself. Very few people get anything like their potential horsepower translated into the actual horsepower of their output in life. Potential exceeds realization for many people. The best asset is your own self. You can become to an enormous degree the person you want to be.” – Warren Buffett
100. “There is a part of Wonder Woman inside me and inside every woman, kind of that secret self that women share. We are all caretakers, giving birth, caring for our children and companions and loved ones.” – Lynda Carter
That was it, 100 quotes about finding yourself that will make you happier, accept yourself better, and look for all your needs within yourself without hating and hurting yourself.
I hope you can find the best path for yourself