Sebastian Bails started his social media career on the app called Musical.ly, then combined it with Instagram content in 2014.
This social media star was also active on Twitter. He shared comedy videos, then started to do challenges, vlogs, and reactions.
After gaining success, his school magazine, Foothill Dragon press, featured his profile in October 2016 talking about being famous on social media.
One of Bails’s popular videos is when he swapped diets with his girlfriend at that time, Lauren Godwin.
His appearance on Godwin’s channel was also getting many views, one of them was when Godwin reacted to Bails’ private TikTok account.
When he joined TikTok, his popularity significantly increased. Bails got more than 10 million fans, and his videos were watched more than 2 million times averagely.
Throughout his career, Bails has collaborated with other internet personalities, such as Nick Pallauf, Jazmine Lucero, and Gavin Magnus.
- Full name: Sebastian Bails
- Stage name: Sebastian Bails
- Nickname: Sebastian
- Born: August 27, 1999, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Nationality: American
- Height: 180 cm (5’11″)
- Weight: 78 kg (172 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: TikTok Star
- Education: Foothill Technology High School
- Hobbies: Playing football and making videos
- Parents: –
- Sibling: A sister
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: @sebastianbails
- Twitter: @SebastianBails
- Instagram: @sebastianbails
- TikTok: @sebastianbails
- YouTube: Sebastian Balls Official
- Bails defines him as a funny, unique, overdramatic, and attractive person.
- He also describes himself as a perfectionist.
- Sometimes, he has to refilm his YouTube videos five times to make them look perfect.
- The YouTuber loves dressing in 90s style.
- He always wears makeup, as he told he had insecurities.
- His favorite mobile app is YouTube because it keeps him entertained than other apps.
- Bails looks up to his mother a lot.
- His most favorite actor is Jim Carrey.
- Sleeping is the activity he does during his spare time.
- Once, he slept for 16 hours a day.
- Beverly Hills, 90210 is Bails’ go-to TV show.
- His best-loved TikTok video he had made is when he did the don’t judge me challenge.
- There was a moment when he becomes a neat person, but other times, Bails can be really messy.
- In 2014, this YouTuber started dating his fellow Lauren Godwin, but the couple broke up in December 2020.
- Bails once was rumored to date an Internet personality named Danielle Cohn, but they apparently best friends.
- He was at the Coachella with his best friend Danielle when he reached 1 million fans on TikTok.
- His most embarrassing moment was when he visited Santa Monica Pier with Danielle in 2016
- Everything was fun until he found his pants ripped at the top and he did not wear undergarments at that time.
- In June 2018, this YouTuber attended the TanaCon convention. It was the alternative to VidCon.
- In March 2021, YouTube bought his first house.
- He also removed his matching tattoo with his ex-girlfriend.
- His ideal type is…
Pics of Sebastian Bails
1. This male YouTuber celebrated his 21st birthday
2. Bails poses in front of his car, a white Mercedes
3. Sebastian Bails has a sharp jaw
4. His pose with a yellow cap and black jacket is cute
5. Bails’ blue eyes are mesmerizing
Sebastian Bails has built his social media empire across platforms, ranging from YouTube to TikTok and Instagram.