Initially, in August 2019, Sia Jiwoo started her own TikTok account just because she wanted to do some fun on that platform.
As time passes by, Jiwoo slowly gains followers and fans on that platform by making attractive videos, mostly dance and lip-sync videos.
Because her contents are so energetic and fresh, more fans got attached to her, which led to her Instagram followers’ growing number.
In 2021, she gained popularity by making dance videos with the music background of Gwen Stefani’s song, Hollaback Girl.
Later, she made another hit by following the Indonesian TikTok trend, Pargoy dance.
That video became so viral and got various responses from her followers.
Even so, Jiwoo keeps growing her number of social media followers and more brand partnerships, including endorsement.
- Real Name: Sia Jiwoo
- Stage Name: Sia Jiwoo
- Nickname: Sia, Jiwoo
- Birthday: April 7, 1999
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: TikTok star
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Dancing, Making TikTok videos
- Parents: –
- Siblings: 1 sister
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @sia_jiwoo
- TikTok: @sia_jiwoo
- YouTube: –
- Jiwoo has an energetic personality.
- She loves to dance to upbeat music.
- On her social media, she often shares her social life with her friends.
- She often wears tracksuits during filming her TikTok videos.
- Many people said that her visual is similar to K-pop idols.
- Jiwoo loves to experiment with her hair colors.
- Jiwoo loves fashion so much.
- She likes to do mirror selfies.
- Jiwoo often wears street-style fashion.
- She loves to do photoshoots and upload them on her Instagram.
- Her ideal type is…
Sia Jiwoo is beautiful, young, energetic, and fresh. She always knows what’s trending on the TikTok platform and keeps growing.