Ian Marcus Stapleton, known as SSundee, is a popular American gamer, YouTube star, and TikTok star. He gained popularity for becoming a Minecraft content creator.
Aside from Minecraft, he’s also famous for playing Fortnite and Among Us.
His success started in 2009 when he joined YouTube during his service in the army. He uploaded a video about Minecraft rollercoaster.
This Sagittarius man continued growing and sometimes featured his wife and son to make vlogging or gaming videos.
However, in 2012 he paused due to leaving the military. A year later, Ian got the Silver Play Button for reaching 100,000 subscribers.
He also collaborated with many gamers, such as HuskyMudkipz, JeromeASF, and BajanCanadian. This YouTuber got his first million subscribers in August 2013.
In 2017, he suddenly stopped uploading again. A year later, the gamer explained that he split up with his wife.
Ian does not only play Minecraft, but also other games, such as Fortnite, The Sims, and SkyFactory.
Throughout his career, he made several gaming series featuring other Youtubers. The series include Feed The Beast with Lanceypooh, Crundee Craft with Crainer, and Among Us with Regulars.
Read more: Ryan’s World – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Full Name: Ian Marcus Stapleton
- Stage Name: SSundee
- Nickname: Ian
- Birthday: December 2, 1988
- Birthplace: Michigan, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: YouTube Star, TikTok Star, Gamer
- Education: Nandua High School
- Hobbies: Playing video games
- Facebook: @SSundee
- Twitter: @SSundee
- Instagram: @ssundeeyt
- TikTok: @ssundee
- YouTube: SSundee Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearances
- Height: 182cm (5’11″)
- Weight: 87 kg (191 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 42-33-14 (Bust -42, Waist -33, and Arms-14 inches)
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: Randall Stapleton
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
- Children: Colton, Simeon Luke
Wife, Girlfriend, & Dating History
He married Madelyn Joi in 2006 and are blessed with a son named Colton. However, this marriage ended with divorce in 2012.
They got back in remarriage in 2014, but once again, it ended in 2017. They made up quickly in the same year.
The pair had another son in November 2019, named Simeon Luke. According to Ian, his marriage has gotten better than even ever since the birth of their second son.
According to various sources, Ssundee’s net worth is approximately $40 million to $50 million. He currently has 20.8 million subscribers and over 11 billion views on his YouTube channel.
Based on Social Blade estimation, he approximately earns $39.9 thousand to $639 thousand per month or about $479.3 thousand to $7.7 million per year.
He owns a Canada-based game studio, Double Jump. It focuses on creating games and has collaborated with numerous gaming influencers.
In 2018, Double Jump acquired Tiny Mob gaming studio.
Falling out with Lanceypooh
He had a fallout with Lanceypooh, a fellow gametuber who had been collaborating with him since 2014.
According to Lanceypooh, this rift was created by Crainer, a game streamer who’s close to both of them. Crained has a rather dubious reputation for his habits of latching to famous content creators.
This caused an outrage amongst their followings, because Crainer is especially close to Lanceypooh, as he has been taken under Lanceypooh’s wings and even live in his house.
It was said that the issues were talked and they reconciled in private.
- This gaming YouTuber is tone-deaf.
- Ian almost always says comedic lines when starting his videos.
- He becomes friends with other gamers, such as Adam Dahlberg and JeromeASF.
- Ian doesn’t like snakes.
- He enjoys listening to dubstep and rock music.
- Blue is his favorite color.
- Ian has heights and deep bodies of water phobia.
- If he could get a new hairstyle, he would get the Mullet.
- Tennis, football, and basketball are his favorite sports.
- Ian sometimes does rollerblade with his wife.
- He can’t eat chicken because he is allergic to it.
- This YouTuber is obsessed with cobblestone in Minecraft.
- He sometimes got facial and wonder whether it’s normal for men.
- Ian used to wear caps a lot when he was in high school.
- He got stung by a wasp when riding his bike at the age of 5.
- Ian joined the Air Force military after graduating from high school.
- He married a woman named Madelyn when he was 19 years old.
- In October 2008, the couple welcomed a son named Colton.
- In 2013, he quit the military and focused on creating YouTube videos.
- He was divorced, and later married another woman with the same name in 2014.
- In 2014, he met the gaming YouTuber Lanceypooh.
- He bought a new house in southern California in 2015.
- In 2018, Ian got a hair transplant because he often received comments about how big her head was.
- His wife gave birth to the second son named Simeon Luke Stapleton in October 2019.
- His ideal type is…
Read more: Anna Shumate – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
“Hey what’s goin’ on guys? SSundee here, and welcome back to…” (Old intro).
“Cobblestone equals life”.
“Do you have a pen and paper?”.
“GG, BOYS!” (After winning a game of Among Us).
“Hit that like button, make it turn blue”.
“I (or we) just got boxed”.
“You’re literally dog water!”.
“Carol Basken killed her husband!” (In Raft)
“I want you to keep an open mind.” (In SkyFactory, to Crainer)
“I’ve been “BUSY” in between episodes”.
“We gonna break Minecraft”.
”Let me paint you a picture.” (Among Us)
Pics of SSundee
1. Ian plays with kittens around his house
2. This gaming YouTuber takes a selfie with his beard
3. Ian wears a black jacket with a shirt underneath
4. A mirror selfie from the YouTuber at the gym!
5. Ian took a selfie while playing video games
SSundee has turned his video game hobby into a profitable gaming YouTuber. He gains many loyal subscribers.