Yamato is one of the characters in the One Piece anime and manga. She is the daughter of Kaidou of the Four Emperors. Since childhood, she was trained and prepared as an heiress.
But unfortunately, she harbored a deep admiration for the samurai Kozuki Oden. Even after Oden died, she chose to become his successor.
She is described as being really tall compared to the average woman. Her hair is white with some orange tassels that are usually put in a ponytail.
As for her attire, she usually wears a sleeveless white dress with diamond designs on the sides. She also wears a pair of red hakama pants and sandals.
Being raised in a strict and strict way has made her grow into a person with a firm personality. She can also stick to whatever she has chosen from the start.
- Real Name: Yamato / ヤマト
- Stage Name: Yamato
- Also Knows As: Kozuki Oden, Yama-O, Young Master Yamato, Yamato-Sama, oni Proncess
- English Name: Dog-Dog Fruit, Model: Okuchi-no-Makami
- Nickname: Yamato
- Birthday: November 3
- Age: 28 Years Old
- Gender: Female
- Height: 263 cm (8’8″)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: F
- Hair Color: White and Oranye
- Eyes Color: Oranye
- Parents: Kaido (Father)
- Siblings: –
- Friends: Monkey D. Luffy, Potgas D. Ace, Kozuki Momonosuke, Franky
- Hobbies: Exploring the outside world
- Manga Debut: Chapter 971
- Anime Debut: Episode 972
- Japanese VA: Saori Hayami
- English VA: –
- Yamato has almost the same story as Luffy, when they eat the fruit without realizing it.
- She reached 11th place in the 1st Global One Piece Popularity poll.
In addition, he is also one of the most popular characters outside of Asia.
- Her name means “Great Harmony”. In addition, his name is also related to a special term during the imperial period.
- It even has similarities to the name of a famous Japanese warship from the World War II era.
In addition, her name also refers to the ideal image of a Japanese woman.
- There are special requests from fans regarding her character design.
- Her character seems to be inspired by Oscar François de Jarjayes, from the shōjo manga The Rose of Versailles,
- The mask she wears is well-known in Japanese theater stage culture.
- She is almost twice as tall as Luffy
- She is portrayed as one of the strongest knights in the manga and anime.
- Her favorite foods are wooden and raw salmon eaten with a bite.
- She has some important similarities with Kozuki Momonosuke.
- For most of his life, he has been trapped in Wano.
- Both she and Momonosuke ate their Devil Fruit purely out of hunger without knowing what they were consuming.
- For cooperation, she often does so alongside Ace in defense of her territory.
- She was forced to wear exploding handcuffs by her father.
- Yamato repeatedly defeated by Kaido, her own father.
- She is a very strong warrior who can even fight on par with Ace.
- Her strong physical abilities allowed him to use her kanabo to immobilize Ulti.
- She also has amazing speed and can escape from other sailors when the situation is trapped.
- When the fight is at close range, it turns out that she can also avoid many attacks. Even when she gets hit, she can get up easily and quickly.
- Because of the Devil Fruit she ate, she could change her form into a wolf.
- She has Haoshoku Haki, a very rare form of Haki that is usually only used by Kings.
- She is one of the few characters capable of using all three types of Haki and at least two advance applications of it.
- She couldn’t defeat her father alone, so she asked Luffy for help to defeat him
“I followed my logic, as Ace’s sister, you should give me a ride”.
“I will become Kozuki Oden, I will grow up quickly”.
“Now, since Azukaya Samurai is dead, then there must be someone to bear Oden’s wishes”.
Yamato was defeated many times by her father. That is the reason why he could not defeat her father by herself. However, in the real battle, it is still unknown whether or not she will mean it against his father.