Cha Joo Young first started out in the entertainment industry back in 2014. She made her debut in the TV series Dr. Frost.
For the next few years, she continued to play in various supporting roles. She starred in Cheese in the Trap (2015), Love in the Moonlight (2016), and Frozen Love (2017).
In 2017, Joo Young starred in Jugglers. She played a supporting role in the TV series. For her performance, this actress got nominated as Best New Actress at KBS Drama Awards.
The woman from Seoul got some recognition in 2020. She starred in the series The Spies who Loved Me.
Her performance earned her the Best Supporting Actress nomination at the MBC Drama Awards.
- Real Name: Cha Joo Young (차주영)
- Stage Name: Cha Joo Young
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: June 5, 1990
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: Korean
- Height: 171 cm
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @jooyoungthej
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Joo Young is signed under Studio Santa Claus Entertainment.
- She came from a conservative family.
- Her family didn’t want her to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
- She already had some acting offers when she was younger.
- She can’t take those offers since her family didn’t support her.
- The woman from Seoul started her acting career after finishing college.
- She used to work part-time in security finance.
- She can speak Korean and English.
- This actress went to the US for college.
- She has a degree in business administration.
- Before becoming an actress, Joo Young used to work as commercial model.
- Some of the brands she has worked with are Neutrogena, LG smartphone, Sulwhasoo, Gmarket Cass, and K2.
- Her ideal type is…
Pics of Cha Joo Young
1. Joo Young has really cute style
2. Her hair is so beautiful
3. She is rocking this green dress
4. She has such an adorable face
5. Joo Young is enjoying her days
Cha Joo Young has been in the industry for quite some time. Her breakout performance will hopefully come soon.