Dove Cameron begun her career when she played a role as Young Cosette in the Bainbridge Performing Arts (BPA) in 2007.
It was a stage production titled Les Misérables. The next year, she performed in the BPA stage for The Secret Garden.
She finally got her first screen appearance for comedy series on the Disney channel titled Bits and Pieces, which was changed into Liv and Maddie.
There she had to portray two main roles. The main episode got almost 6 million views.
In 2013, she covered a song from Imagine Dragons named On Top of the World. The cover reached #17 on the Billboard Kid Digital Songs chart.
She continued making her single titled Better in Stereo and peaked at number one on the same chart. Her next single called Count Me In also placed at the top chart.
Her career milestone was playing Descendants as Mal in 2015. The film got 6.6 million viewers.
Also, the soundtracks titled Rotten to The Core and If Only ranked #38 and #94 respectively on Billboard Hot 100.
In the same year, she formed a band with Ryan McCartan named The Girl and the Dreamcatcher and released several songs including Glowing in the Dark and Written in the Stars.
She continued becoming TV stars. Not only did she perform in the Descendants sequels, but she also appeared in other series like Hairspray Live! and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
In 2018, she won Emmy Award as Outstanding Performer in Children program.
- Full name: Chloe Celeste Hosterman
- Stage name: Dove Cameron
- Nickname: Dovelin, Dovey, Chilo
- Born: January 15, 1996, in Washington, USA
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Actress, singer
- Education: Burbank High School
- Hobbies: Watching movies and singing
- Parents: Philip Alan Hosterman (Father) and Bonnie Wallace (Mother)
- Sibling: Claire Hosterman
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: @officialdovecameron
- Twitter: @DoveCameron
- Instagram: @dovecameron
- TikTok: @dovecameron
- YouTube: Dove Cameron
- Her zodiac sign is Capricorn
- She is of Slovak, Hungarian, French, and Russian descent.
- She is able to speak French.
- Her trademarks are her emerald green eyes and blonde hair.
- Dovey’s favorite color is baby blue and white.
- She loves listening to Moonlight Serenade by Gleen Miller and Woman by WolfMother and Baby.
- Her favorite foods are chicken curry and brownies.
- American Horror Story and Pushing Diaries are her favorite series.
- Edgar Allan Poe is her best-loved author.
- Dove always brings her teddy bear named Stanley to set.
- When she was in school, she was often bullied.
- Her father passed away in 2015 and she officially changed her name to Dove to honor his father.
- In 2016, she got 2 nominations from the Kids’ Choice Awards as Favorite Female TV Star and Choice TV Actress: Comedy.
- The Hairspray Live! was engaged to her co-star Ryan McCartan in 2014, but it ended in 2016.
- She became one of the judges in Project Runway along with China Anne McClain.
- In 2019, she and her co-stars in Descendants 3 joined the TV program Celebrity Family Feud. They fought against American Housewife including Katy Mixon and Meg Donnelly Daniel DiMaggio.
- The actress also became the cover of ASOS magazine.
- In 2020, she was endorsed by Cybus Industries to promote their project.
- To honor her late co-star Cameron Boyce, she worked together with his foundation, Cameron Boyce Foundation to fund Covid-19 relief.
- She and her boyfriend Thomas Doherty split in December 2020 after 4 years of dating.
1. Dove Cameron looks stunning with the black dress!
2. The pattern mixing outfit makes her cute.
3. A selfie from Dovey!
4. She wears a bright red suit.
5. Let’s go shopping with Dove!
Dove Cameron’s body feature is perfect and head-turning! Yet, her acting and singing talent is undoubtedly amazing too.