Travis Scott started his career to get fame hard. First, he formed a duo named The Graduates with his best friend Chris Holloway.
He also created a group named The Classmates in 2009 and released two projects named Buddy Rich and Cruis’n USA.
Then he moved to Los Angeles and was discovered by an American rapper T.I..
His debut full-length project was a mixtape named Owl Pharaoh. Then, in 2013 he launched a music video titled Quintana.
In 2015, his album titled Rodeo was released. He featured with several artists like Justin Bieber and Juicy J for that album.
The single Antidote ranked #16 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. Moreover, the album peaked at number on the chart of Billboard Rap Albums.
The next year, he launched an album named Astroworld. Pick Up the Phone, one of its singles, got double-platinum certifications from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
He expanded his singing career. He was chosen to sing a theme song for well-known movies like Game of Thrones and Tenet.
La Flame also received reputable awards such as Billboard Music Awards and BET Awards.
Throughout his career, he had collaborated with other famous artists including Rihanna, DJ Khalid, and Drake.
- Full name: Jacques Webster Jr.
- Stage name: Travis Scott
- Nickname: Travi$ Scot, La Flame, Cactus Jack
- Born: April 30, 1992, in Texas, USA
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Rapper, singer, songwriter
- Education: the University of Texas at San Antonio
- Hobbies: Playing soccer
- Parents: Jacques Webster (Father) and Wanda Webster (Mother)
- Sibling: Marcus, Joshua, Jordan
- Girlfriend: Kylie Jenner
- Facebook: @travisscottlaflame
- Twitter: @trvisXX
- Instagram: @travisscott
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: Travis Scott
- His trademarks are deep vocal effects and box braids.
- Travis’ musical influences are Kanye West, Kid Cudi, and Bon Iver.
- He likes eating a Quarter Pounder with bacon and cheese.
- Meanwhile, he avoids sour cream.
- His favorite color is mocha.
- He thinks that 8 is his lucky number.
- Although his father was a musician himself, he didn’t support the rapper to enter the entertainment industry.
- After he dropped out of his college, he moved to New York City and slept on the floor at his friend’s house.
- Yet, he finally moved to Los Angeles California after 4 months living there.
- His concert tour named The Rodeo Tour had several guest appearances including Chris Brown and Kanye West.
- Travis was included in 30 Under 30 Music of Forbes magazine’s list in 2018.
- La Flame had a daughter with Kylie Jenner named Stormi Webster.
- He received two nominations from American Music Awards in 2019 for Favorite Album and Song – Rap/Hip-Hop.
- His tour named Astroworld grossed 53.5 million USD and became the top hip-hop roadshow of the year.
- La Flame donated 500,000 USD to the nonprofit organization Dream Corps.
- In 2020, he partnered with McDonald’s to release a limited edition meal named The Travis Scott.
- He also joined PlayStation to promote the PS5 console in the same year.
- Scott donated Thanksgiving food for 1,000 families in 2020.
- Forbes magazine named him on the Celebrity 100 list in 2020.
Read more: Drake – Biography, Profile, Facts & Career
1. Travis wears a green army jacket and white shoes
2. He definitely loves mocha and brown tone, right?
3. His go-to meal is McDonald’s and he poses in front of the outlet
4. His appearance for XXL
5. Scott wears a t-shirt and green training
Travis Scott is the prime example of zero to hero. His journey to success was unsmooth, but he kept trying and loving music.