Ema Horvath made her feature movie debut with the horror-thriller movie Like.Share.Follow in 2017. It marked her first-ever entrance into the entertainment industry.
Two years later, she was involved in a lot of movie projects such as The Mortuary Collection, The Two Hundred Fifth, and The Gallows Act II.
Not only did she work as an actress, but she was also chosen to become the director’s assistant for the movie Burning Kentucky (2019).
In 2020, Ema Horvath starred in all 11 episodes of the hit TV series Don’t Look Deeper, which earned her instant popularity on the scene.
That very year, she had also cast in yet another horror-thriller movie What Lies Below, the role for which she was known.
Then, she came to a huge turning point in her acting career when she joined the cast of the popular TV series The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power in 2022.
- Real Name: Ema H. Horvath
- Stage Name: Ema Horvath
- Also Known as: –
- Nickname: Ema
- Birthday: January 28, 1994
- Birthplace: Georgia, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: American
- Height: 5’7” (170 cm)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Interlochen Arts School (Theater Art), Harvard University (English Literature)
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Siblings: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @mhlnhrvth
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Ema was born in Georgia but raised and spent most of her childhood in Kentucky.
- Her natural eye and hair color is dark brown.
- She is quite secretive when it comes to her personal information.
- Her go-to genres are horror and thriller.
- She has two bachelor’s degrees.
- Ema moved from Georgia to Kentucky alongside her parents when she was only six years old.
- She went to a lot of theater shows growing up.
- There was Shakespeare’s Festival that often took place near her childhood home.
- Her parents did not give her access to television or a movie theater.
- She has always been interested in the entertainment industry ever since she was a child.
- Ema is not very active on social media.
- She lives in California, away from her hometown, because of her work.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around…
- Who Are You People (-), as Alex
- What Lies Below (2020), as Liberty Wells
- The Mortuary Collection (2019), as Sandra
- The Two Hundred Fifth (2019), as Maxine Laret
- The Gallows Act II (2019), as Auna Rue
- Burning Kentucky (2019), as the director’s assistant
- Like.Share.Follow. (2017), as Shell
- The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power (Amazon Prime Video | 2022), as Eärien
- Don’t Look Deeper (Roku Channel | 2020), as Jenny
- Entertainment Tonight (YouTube | 2022), as a guest
Ema Horvath is a rising starlet in the entertainment industry and judging from her acting record, she is set and determined to become the next big thing on the scene.