Emma Appleton first entered the fashion industry as a teenager. She worked as a model at the age of 16 for about ten years starting from 2007 to 2016.
She had modeled for a lot of brands including Office Shoes, 500, The Kooples, Daks, Fred Perry, Converse, Rimmel, Tony & Guy, and many others.
At the end of 2015, she started her journey to become one of the best actresses in Hollywood. Her first role came in 2016 with the short romantic movie Dreamlands.
The following year, she appeared in three TV series consecutively with titles such as The End of the F***ing World, Grantchester, and Clique.
In 2018, she returned to the big screen by starring in the movie The Nun. One year later, she took a part in yet another movie titled The Drink.
She had her breakthrough in her acting career when she joined the cast of the popular Netflix series The Witcher (2019) alongside actor Henry Cavill and actress Freya Allan.
Read also: Ramona Young – Biography, Age, Trivia, Family & Life Story
- Real Name: Emma Jill Appleton
- Stage Names: Emma Appleton
- Also Known as: –
- Nickname: Emma
- Birthday: December 1, 1991
- Birthplace: Witney, Oxfordshire, England
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: British
- Height: 180 cm (5’9”)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christianity
- Professions: Actress, Model
- Education: Wood Green School, West Witney Primary School
- Hobbies: Reading books, doing artwork
- Parents: –
- Siblings: –
- Boyfriend: Jack Roth (2014 – 2019)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @emmajappleton
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Emma was born and raised in a small town.
- She likes Italian cuisine.
- Her favorite color is black.
- She first debuted as a hairstyle model.
- Emma likes modeling because it helps her get out of her bubble.
- She liked attending drama class as a kid.
- Emma has a pet dog.
- She likes spending her time walking her dog in the park.
- Emma enjoys hanging out with her friends and having meals together.
- She has a lot of tattoos in honor of her parents.
- Emma is known for having a good fashion sense.
- She took a part in some theater plays during her school years.
- David Bowie is her favorite fashion icon.
- She is a fan of musicians Led Zeppelin, David Bowie, and Joy Division.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around…
Read also: Tatiana Maslany – Biography, Age, Trivia, Family & Life Story
- Kotti (-), as Katya
- L.O.L.A (2022), as Thomasina
- The Last Letter from Your Lover (2021), as Hannah
- The Drink (2019), as Zoe
- The Nun (2018), as Elena
- Dreamlands (2016), as Pixie
- Everything I Know About Love (BBC One | 2022), as Maggie
- Pistol (FX | 2022), as Nancy Spungen
- Intergalactic (Sky One | 2021), as Mya Miller
- The Witcher (Netflix | 2019), as Renfri
- Traitors (Netflix | 2019), as Feef Symonds
- Genius (National Geographic | 2018), as Germaine
- The End of the F***ing World (Netflix | 2017), as Kelly
- Grantchester (ITV | 2017), as Sally
- Clique (BBC Three | 2017), as Fay Brookstone
- The One Show (BBC One | 2019), as a guest
Emma Appleton deserves a standing ovation for achieving so much in a short period of time. Hopefully, she plans to stay around for a long time and entertain us all with her acting skills.