Im Soo Jung or Lim Soo Jung started her career in 1998. At the time, she worked as a cover model for teen magazines. During the early 2000s, she began to grow interested in acting.
In 2001, the woman from Seoul made her debut in acting. She starred in the TV series School 4. Just a year later, she would also have her film debut in The Romantic President.
Her next project came in 2003. She got a role in the horror film A Tale of Two Sisters. The film brought her lots of recognition. She also won many New Actress Awards.
In 2004, this actress starred in the hit series I’m Sorry, I Love You. This series launched her into stardom. It opened up many more opportunities for roles in films and series.
Over the next few years, Soo Jung mainly took roles in films. Some of her most notable works are I’m a Cyborg, But That’s OK (2006), Happiness (2007), Come Rain, Come Shine (2011), and All About My Wife (2012).
She made her return to TV in 2017 series Chicago Typewriter.
- Real Name: Im Soo Jung (임수정 )
- Stage Name: Im Soo Jung, Lim Soo Jung
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: July 11, 1979
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: Korean
- Height: 167 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Playing guitar
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @soojunglim_
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Soo Jung is signed under King Kong by Starship.
- She grew up in Seoul.
- She has one younger brother.
- Her name was given by her grandfather.
- It means excellent and bright.
- She practices Paganism.
- She used to drink alcohol a lot but not anymore.
- This actress is a vegan.
- She started to cook a lot after becoming a vegan.
- She can play the piano and guitar.
- Soo Jung is quite good at modern dance.
- She enjoys doing yoga.
- She is friends with Shin Min Ah and Gong Hyo Jin.
- The woman from Seoul would like to star in films or series with actor Kim Soo Hyun.
- She likes acting in films more than TV series.
- She is a free-spirit.
- Her ideal type is…
Pics of Im Soo Jung
1. Soo Jung looks breathtaking in soft colors
2. Minimalistic make-up fits her well
3. She is like an angel in white
4. Love the cute and simple style
5. Soo Jung looks perfect in fall colors
Since the very beginning, Im Soo Jung has worked hard to get her name out there in the entertainment industry. Her success is definitely more than deserved.