Javier Romero became viral after uploading a dancing video using the Birthday Song by 2 Chainz. He did glides.
The video of him dancing using the song Yummy by Justin Bieber also contributed to his fame.
As the TikTok celeb got more followers, he signed a contract with the Xcel Talent Agency and moved to Los Angeles in May 2020 to push his social media career.
He posted his first video on the YouTube channel in May 2018. It was about he did a dancing battle named Memphis Jookin Battle.
In April 2020, he was invited to a youth media named Flighthouse to teach how to moonwalk.
He also worked in the web series on YouTube Red titled Step Up: High Waters and on the TV show named Right This Minute.
He frequently featured the dancer Justmaiko on YouTube and TikTok videos. Javi also got shares for huge pages 9Gag and Worldstar.
Javi was also sponsored by some brands, such as Fashion Nova for Men, Lull Bed, and Bang Energy.
- Full Name: Javier Romero
- Stage Name: Javier Romero
- Nickname: Javi, Jav
- Born: February 11, 1994, Bucaramanga, Colombia
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Height: 1.67 m
- Nationality: Columbian
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: TikTok Star
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Playing basketball and dancing
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: @javi.romero.186
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @jav_lm
- TikTok: @javierr
- This TikTok celeb has black eyes, a pointed nose, and black hair.
- Javi’s favorite color is black.
- The dancer loves listening to K-Pop music.
- He looks up to Lele Pons and Montana Tucker.
- As he is flexible when dancing, many people assume that he has prosthetic legs.
- He often uses accessories, like a bracelet, necklace, and earrings, for his outfit on a daily basis.
- This dancer used to wear glasses.
- He becomes friends with Drea Carolina, who defines herself as a tweak queen.
- Javi’s first post on Instagram was in April 2015 when he did floating and gliding dancing techniques.
- He did clown makeup for Halloween 2016.
- Along with Just Maiko, Javi danced on an escalator in a mall several times.
- The dancer visited Miami, Florida in February 2019.
- He visited the World of Dance championship series in November 2019.
- When he approached a woman at a shopping mall and danced, the woman packed her bags and ran away.
- Javi annoyed a police officer in a mall in October 2020.
- Javi visited the Walk of Fame in California in February 2021.
- In March 2021, Javi jumped on other people’s cars and they got mad at him for doing that.
- In the same month, he also jumped on a cooler in a supermarket and got scolded by the manager, but he was just walking away.
- He joined the challenge for dancing on Omegle for girls in March 2021.
Pics of Javier Romero
1. This TikTok star wears an all-black outfit with chains and a belt
2. The golden chains steal people’s attention
3. Javier wears square-pattern pants with silver chains
4. Do you like his oversized pants
5. His dancing pose is amazing
Javier Romero has tried so hard to get attention and popularity by doing unbelievable things. Are you one of this TikTok celeb’s fans?