As a kid, Jay didn’t really know what he wants to be. He liked spending his time listening to music and watching performances.
This inspired him to be an idol. To prepare for it, he even attended LP Dance Academy.
Around 2017, This Taurus man joined BigHit Entertainment. He trained for about two years and eleven months. Then he got a chance to join a survival competition series I-Land.
In the show, Jay had to compete with 22 other male trainees for a spot in a new group. Only seven of them would be on the final line-up.
The public would vote for six members while the producers had a picked for one of them.
The man born in 2002 had quite emotional and sometimes humiliating moments, especially in episode two.
He was even known for the R.A.S (Resentment, Anger, Shame) moment. But Jay kept on going and managed to win the audience’s heart with his spirit and attitude.
In the end, the man from Seattle, US successfully became part of the newly formed group ENHYPEN. He got in through the public votes, placing him in the second position.
The group made their debut in November 2020. They released their first EP titled Border: Day One and a lead single Given-Taken.
The EP got to number two on Gaon Album Chart and the Japanese Oricon Albums Chart.
With ENHYPEN, Jay would release several more EPs. They followed up their debut with Border: Carnival in March 2021.
They also released a Japanese EP titled Border: Hakanai in July 2021. One of the songs Forget Me Not became an opening song for the anime Re-Main.
- Real Name: Jay Park
- Stage Name: Jay (제이)
- Korean Name: Park Jong Seong (박종성)
- Nickname: Angry Bird, J.J. Park, Jay Jay
- Birthday: April 20, 2002
- Birthplace: Seattle, Washington, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Chinese Zodiac: Horse
- Nationality: Korean-American
- Position: –
- Solo Fandom Name: Blue Jays
- Height: 180 cm (5’11”)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: B
- Religion: –
- Profession: Singer
- Education: Hanlim Arts High School
- Hobbies: Blank staring, Playing games, Shopping for clothes
- Parents: –
- Siblings: –
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Jay was from Seattle but moved to South Korea at nine years old.
- He doesn’t have any sibling.
- He is someone with lots of energy.
- His father is the President of Sinar Tours.
- On the first episode of I-Land, he performed the song The 7th Sense by NCT U.
- He is really talkative even when he just met the other members.
- His personality is ENTP.
- He is the mood maker of ENHYPEN.
- He learned Japanese by watching Anime, so he can speak a bit of it.
- His funny personality and his sexiness are some of his charming points.
- He learned how to do massage from video tutorials.
- He wears glasses or contact lenses from time to time.
- This K-pop Star has great talent in dancing and hip hop bouncing.
- He loves the color purple.
- He likes autumn best out of all the seasons.
- Jay loves fashion and clothing.
- He likes cooking and eating the delicious food.
- He wanted to be a chef when he was young.
- Pororo is his favorite anime.
- He likes pistachio flavor ice cream.
- He likes shopping for clothes.
- This Singer also enjoys playing video games.
- The most precious thing he has is the watch from his father.
- He doesn’t eat mint chocolate chip ice cream that often, but sometimes wants to.
- This Idol loves ENHYPEN, especially Ni-ki and Heeseung.
- He dislikes carrot, sesame leaf, and bugs.
- He described himself with the words fashion, performance, and energy.
- Jay feels happy when people cheering on his dancing.
- He wants to do many activities and conversations with the fans.
- He loves the anime One Piece.
- His friends often called him J.J. Park or Jay Jay.
- He wants to be seen as a trend setter.
- He wants to design his own clothes and wear it on stage.
- His Korean name Jongseong has the meaning collecting stars.
- He has put himself as the Encyclopedia of Enhypen.
- He is familiar with folk remedies.
- This Taurus Man has allergy reaction to cats.
- He lives by the motto to live the life the way you were born.
- He doesn’t really like his R.A.S moment.
- His ideal type is…
Pics of Jay
1. Jay looks really badass in dark clothes
2. He can also be super sweet in softer colors
3. He looks great in everything
4. Posing just like a professional model
5. Jay pulls of this blond hair color really well
Jay has come across many difficulties throughout his career. But he kept on going and faced those challenges heads on. His spirit is one of his key to success.