Jessica Alba has been interested in acting since she was five years old. She won an acting competition in 1992 and signed with an agent.
In 1994, she got her first on-screen appearance in a film titled Camp Nowhere.
She also appeared in several series, including The Secret World of Alex Mack, Beverly Hills, 90210, and Brooklyn South in 1998. Her breakthrough was starring in James Cameron’s series, Dark Angel.
The role led her to win Choice Actress in the Teen Choice Award, Best Actress from Saturn Award, and a nomination from Golden Globe Awards.
Then, she got the main role in a film named Honey. Jessica also played in the crime film Sin City. Her next big film was Fantastic Four in 2005. There she played Invisible Woman.
Throughout her career, Jessica won many awards, such as Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards, Young Hollywood Awards, and ALMA Award.
Read more: Lili Reinhart – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Full name: Jessica Marie Alba
- Stage name: Jessica Alba
- Nickname: Sky Angel, Albz
- Born: April 28, 1981, in Pomona, California, United States
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Height: 169 cm (5’7″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Actress, businesswoman
- Education: Atlantic Theater Company Acting School
- Hobbies: Cooking and playing golf
- Parents: Mark Alba (Father) and Catherine Jensen (Mother)
- Sibling: Joshua Alba
- Husband: Cash Warren (Married 2008 – )
- Facebook: @JessicaAlba
- Twitter: @jessicaalba
- Instagram: @jessicaalba
- TikTok: @jessicaalba
- YouTube: Jessica Alba Official
- Jessica is of European and Mexican ancestry.
- Steve Alba, the skateboarding legend, is Jessica’s cousin.
- On the back of her neck, she owns a tattoo of a daisy with a ladybug.
- She is scared of flying birds.
- She likes eating grilled chicken and salad.
- The Godfather and Casablanca are several of her favorite movies.
- Cameron Diaz, Shay Mitchell, and Nicole Richie are some of her friends.
- She is the 1Goal movement’s brand ambassador that provides education for children in Africa.
- Jessica was diagnosed with ADHD and asthma when she was a child.
- This actress graduated high school when she was 16.
- She was once snatched off of a set by a stranger and tied up in the trunk of the car.
- In 2001, Maxim magazine ranked her #1 on its Hot 100 Babe list.
- For Him magazine included her as one of its Sexiest Girls list in 2002.
- Jessica broke off his engagement with actor Michael Weatherly in 2003.
- In 2005, People magazine named her as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People.
- In 2006, E! Television ranked her #3 as one of the 101 Sexiest Celebrity Bodies.
- In the same year, Jessica appeared on Playboy magazine’s cover and was chosen as the Sex Star of the Year.
- She married a film producer named Cash Warren in 2008.
- In 2012, she launched a company for household products named The Honest Company.
- The next year, Jessica wrote a book titled The Honest Life and it became the New York Times bestseller list.
- Her ideal type is….
Read more: Sam Smith – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
Pics of Jessica Alba
1. Jessica’s age doesn’t define her beauty
2. Who cares if she is an A-list actress? Jessica cleans her house too!
3. Any tone of lipstick matches her appearance
4. The sparkling dress makes her look charming
5. Who can tell that she is over 30?
Jessica Alba has brought a critical influence on the film industry. She stars in many major successful films and contributes to the woman empowerment movement in the field.