As a writer, Katherine Schwarzenegger has written a book titled Rock What You’ve Got: Secrets to Loving Your Inner and Outer Beauty from Someone Who’s Been There and Back (2010).
Other than that, she has also written another book titled I Just Graduated… Now What?: Honest Answers from Those Who Have Been There (2014).
These two first releases have led her to fame. She almost always receives many invitations to be a guest on talk shows and interviews following her publications.
Some of the talk shows she has been featured are Entertainment Tonight (2010), Rachael Ray (2010), Varney & Co. (2014), and Bethenny (2014).
For her aptitude in writing all sorts of positivities, she was also offered a position to star in the TV documentary Baring It All: Inside New York Fashion Week (2015).
In 2019, she collaborated with Pedigree to have a podcast titled The Dog That Changed Me discussing the significance of embracing dogs.
After that, she was appointed as an American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Ambassador.
- Real Name: Katherine Eunice Schwarzenegger Pratt
- Stage Name: Katherine Schwarzenegger
- Nickname: Katherine
- Birthday: December 13, 1989
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- Height: 173 cm (5’8”)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Catholic
- Profession: Writer, Actress
- Education: University of Southern California, USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism
- Hobbies: Baking
- Parents: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver
- Siblings: Patrick Schwarzenegger, Joseph Baena, Christina Schwarzenegger, and Christopher Schwarzenegger
- Husband: Chris Pratt (Married 2019 – )
- Facebook: Katherine Schwarzenegger
- Twitter: @kschwarzenegger
- Instagram: @katherineschwarzenegger
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Katherine maintains a healthy physical and emotional state by doing yoga and working out.
- Fall is her favorite season.
- Her parents made her work in retail at a store in Los Angeles, where she had to fold garments every day to get cash just like normal teenagers.
- She likes to watch makeup tutorials around evening time on YouTube.
- When she is not writing, she is busy creating content for her lifestyle blog and being a social media personality.
- Katherine and her brother, Christoper Schwarzenegger, adopted a pig named Bacon when she was in secondary school.
- She loves food.
- Katherine is obsessed with rainbow sprinkles.
- She is an animal lover.
- Katherine has a pet dog named Maverick.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $4 million.
- Baring It All: Inside New York Fashion Week (2015), as self
- The Drew Barrymore Show (Syndication | 2021), as a guest
- The Kelly Clarkson Show (NBC | 2020), as a guest
- Live with Kelly and Ryan (WABC-TV | 2020), as a guest
- GMA3: Strahan, Sara & Keke (ABC | 2020), as a guest
- Dish Nation (Syndication | 2020), as a guest
- Red Carpet Report (RCR TV | 2019), as a guest
- Celebrity Page (Reelz | 2018), as a guest
- Megyn Kelly Today (NBC |2017), as a guest
- The Doctors (Syndication | 2017), as a guest
- Style Code Live (Amazon | 2017), as a guest
- The Ashley Graham Project (IMG | 2017), as a guest
- Fox & Friends (Fox | 2017), as a guest
- FABLife (Syndication | 2015), as a guest
- The Talk (CBS | 2016), as a guest
- Access Hollywood (NBC | 2015), as a guest
- Access Daily (NBC | 2015), as a guest
- Home & Family (The Family Channel | 2014), as a guest
- Today (NBC | 2014), as a guest
- The Queen Latifah Show (Syndication | 2014), as a guest
- The Chew (ABC | 2014), as a guest
- Varney & Co. (Fox | 2014), as a guest
- Bethenny (Syndication | 2014), as a guest
- The Arsenio Hall Show (CBS | 2014), as a guest
- Chelsea Lately (E! | 2014), as a guest
- Extra with Billy Bush (Syndication | 2014), as a guest
- Katie (Syndication | 2014), as a guest
- Late Night with Seth Meyers (NBC | 2014), as a guest
- Larry King Now (Hulu | 2013), as a guest
- E! News (E! | 2013), as a guest
- TakePart Live (Pivot | 2013), as a guest
- The View (American Broadcasting Company | 2010), as a guest
- Entertainment Tonight (Syndication | 2010), as a guest
- Rachael Ray (Syndication | 2010), as a guest
- The Gift of Forgiveness: Inspiring Stories from Those Who Have Overcome the Unforgivable (Pamela Dorman Books | 2020), as the author
- Maverick and Me (Worthy Publishing | 2017), as the author
- I Just Graduated… Now What?: Honest Answers from Those Who Have Been There (Crown Publishing | 2014), as the author
- Rock What You’ve Got: Secrets to Loving Your Inner and Outer Beauty from Someone Who’s Been There and Back (Hachette Books | 2010), as the author
Despite the fact that Katherine Schwarzenegger is surrounded by riches and popularity, her parents ensured she had a normal childhood. And now she has become successful in her own right.