Kevin Hart used humor to survive from his troubled family life when he was a child. Yet, after graduating from high school, he became a shoe salesman in Massachusetts.
Then, he realized his passion was humor and continued to perform as a stand-up comedian.
His debut was at The Laff House in Philadelphia. He used Lil Kev as his stage name. The career was unsuccessful.
Hence, he joined comedy competitions and his performance finally increased. He also pursued a career in the film industry, particularly in the comedy genre.
His first appearance on TV was in Undeclared. Next, he made a bigger debut in Paper Soldiers in 2002. The movie Think Like a Man in 2012 was his major movie role.
Even though he took roles in movies, he still held his own comedy tour. In 2009, he started his comedy tour named I’m a Grown Little Man.
Then, it was followed by other tours such as Seriously Funny and Let Me Explain.
His documentary movie Kevin Hart: Laugh at My Pain was his milestone. The movie grossed more than 7 million USD.
He started receiving eminent awards such as the 2012 BET Awards as Best Actor the 2018 People’s Choice Awards for The Comedy Act of 2018.
Kevin also hosted the BET Awards in 2011 and MTV Movie Awards in 2016.
- Full name: Kevin Darnell Hart
- Stage name: Kevin Hart
- Nickname: Chocolate Droppa
- Born: July 6, 1979 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Comedian, Actor
- Education: Temple University
- Hobbies: Playing poker and running
- Parents: Henry Witherspoon (Father) and Nancy Hart (Mother)
- Sibling: Robert Hart
- Wife: Eniko Parrish
- Instagram: @kevinhart4real
- Twitter: @KevinHart4real
- Facebook: @hartkevin
- YouTube: LOL Network
- His trademark is his short height.
- Dwayne Johnson, Ice Cube, and Bryan Cranston are his friends.
- The young Kevin Hart was raised by a single mother because his father was a cocaine addict.
- However, her mother passed away due to cancer in 2007.
- During his early career as a comedian, one of his audience threw a chicken wing at him.
- He married Torrei Skipper in 2003 and divorced in 2010.
- In 2013, he was charged due to drunk driving suspicion.
- He hosted the Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber in 2015.
- He was the first comedian who sold out a National Football League stadium.
- He won the Comedic Genius Award at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards.
- In 2016, The Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle star was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Then, he married Eniko Parrish in 2016.
- The next year, their first son named Kenzo Kash was born.
- He reached the finish line in New York City in 4 hours in 2017.
- In the same year, he became the founder of Laugh Out Loud Network, a company for comedic talents worldwide.
- He also published a book titled I Can’t Make This Up and it became the #1 New York Times Bestseller.
- PokerStars pointed him as their brand ambassador in 2017.
- In 2018, he donated 100,000 USD for helping students attend colleges and universities.
- In 2019, he had a car accident in California and suffered from back injuries.
- Kevin was nominated at the 2020 Kids’ Choice Awards for his roles in Jumanji: The Next Level and The Secret Life of Pets 2.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $450 million.
Pics of Kevin Hart
1. He wears activewear from Fabletics Men
2. The red hoodie and short pants look comfortable
3. He is always total and expressive for his comedy performance
4. KH on the jacket means Kevin Hart, right?
5. He poses with the purplish sky as the background.
Kevin Hart shows that hustle and dedication never betray. He becomes a successful comedian worldwide because he doesn’t give up on his goals.