Jordi Bussche, known as Kwebbelkop, made his channel named Kwebbelkop in 2008. However, the YouTuber didn’t upload again until May 2011.
He had several viral videos but paused. Jordi started seriously made videos on the YouTube channel at the age of 16.
He played RuneScape and got money from it to buy a PC. Jordi then uploaded YouTube videos every day since April 2012.
The Gemini man streamed various games including Skyrim, Minecraft, and Assassin’s Creed.
In 2013, he made a YouTube channel with Jelle van Vucht named Robust. They made gaming videos and invited another YouTuber named Slogo. The Trio continued making videos, but then Jordi left in January 2020.
The YouTuber eventually hit 1 million subscribers in March 2015 and got the Diamond Play Button for reaching 10 million subscribers in February 2019.
- Full name: Jordi Maxim van den Bussche
- Stage name: Kwebbelkop
- Nickname: Jordi
- Born: June 1, 1995, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Zodiac sign: Gemini
- Nationality: Dutch
- Height: 176 cm (5’9″)
- Weight: 66 kg (145 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Internet personality, gamer
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Playing video games
- Parents: Ben van den Bussche (Father), Brigittela (Mother)
- Sibling: Lauren
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: @KwebbelkopShow
- Twitter: @Kwebbelkop
- Instagram: @kwebbelkop
- TikTok: @kwebbelkop
- YouTube: Kwebbelkop Official
- The YouTuber refers his father to KwebbelDad and his mother to KwebbelMom.
- The name Kwebbelkop was invented when he was in primary school.
- Jordi calls his subscribers Kops.
- He becomes friends with other YouTubers named Jelle Van Vucht and Tiger.
- Orange is Jordi’s favorite color.
- His parents divorced when he was only two years old.
- The YouTuber lived with his mother, but he visited his father two times a week.
- He found out that he had lazy eyes at the age of 6, and had undergone operations.
- At the age of 7, he ran into a car with his bike and fell on his head.
- The accident resulted in Jordi had a scar on his head.
- When he was 10 years old, he found out he suffered from dyslexia.
- At the age of 12, Jordi had migraines for two months straight.
- His father got troubled with money, drugs, and drinks.
- His mother and stepfather were also addicted to alcohol. They often yelled, harassed, and kicked at Jordi and his sister.
- Jordi couldn’t see his father from 2008 to 2015 because he left the country for becoming a fugitive.
- He eventually saw him in September 2015.
- In 2015, he bought a house.
- When he was 17, his mother caught his stepfather cheating and they split up.
- Jordi got a college degree, but he didn’t continue to university.
- He dated a woman named Jamie, but the two separated in 2016.
- In the same year, Jordi started dating a YouTuber named Azzyland, but the couple broke up in 2020.
- His father’s health dropped, and he passed away in February 2017.
- His ideal type is…
Pics of Kwebbelkop
1. Jordi’s photo looks aesthetic
2. He visited the Australian Embassy in the Netherlands to see his Australian fans
3. Jordi poses in front of his yellow car
4. An adorable mirror selfie from the YouTuber!
5. Jordi wears an all-white tennis outfit.
Jordi has made a huge milestone from his channel Kwebbelkop. It drastically changed his tragic childhood life into a happy life.