Even though Lee Jin Wook’s educational background isn’t related to his acting career, Jin Wook has already proven that he was really serious in this industry.
After this Virgo actor dropped out of his college to pursue acting, he made a big shot by debuting as the main actor of a movie called My New Boyfriend in 2004.
Two years later, Jin Wook appeared in a Korean drama called Smile, Again and Someday. Then in 2007, he gained huge success by starring Air City alongside Choi Ji Woo.
In 2009, he enlisted for military service until 2011. After he came back into acting, he directly appeared in Myung Wol The Spy (2011) and I Need Romance 2 (2012).
After that, Jin Wook continued his acting career by starring in a lot of dramas, such as The Three Musketeers (2014), The Time We Were Not In Love (2015), Voice 2 (2018), Voice 3 (2019), Sweet Home (2020), Voice 4 (2021), and Bulgasal (2021).
Read also: Gong Seung Yeon – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
- Real Name: Lee Jin Wook (이진욱)
- Stage Name: Lee Jin Wook (이진욱)
- Also Known as: Lee Jin Uk, Lee Jin Wuk
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: September 16, 1981
- Birthplace: Cheongju, North Chungcheong Province, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 183 cm (6’0)
- Weight: 68 kg (150 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actor
- Education: Environmental Engineering, Cheongju University
- Hobbies: –
- Siblings: 3 sisters
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @actorleejinwook
- YouTube: –
- TikTok: –
- Lee Jin Wook is managed by BH Entertainment.
- In his family, Jin Wook is the youngest child.
- He dropped out from his college to reach his dream to be a talented actor.
- He once dated Choi Ji Woo, a popular Korean actress.
- But they broke up after he made a comeback.
- Jin Wook also had had a relationship with Gong Hyo Jin, but broke up later.
- He doesn’t drink and smokes in his real life.
- He loves art exhibitions.
- Jin Wook chooses sneakers as his favorite footwear.
- Classical music is his favorite genre.
- He is a private person.
- Jin Wook had tried a lot of characters in his acting projects, such as a baseball player, an airport employee, a plastic surgeon, and so on.
- He revealed that his facial expressions are so versatile because during his childhood days, his parents often told him about various diverse expressions.
- He would like to play all kinds of characters and improve his skill in acting.
- He admitted that he didn’t think he is a ‘boyfriend material’.
- Jin Wook is a type of person who isn’t afraid to take any risks.
- He also usually doesn’t spend too much time deciding to join in a project or not.
- Jin Wook had appeared in some MVs, such as My Love by Shin Seung Hun.
- He made a good friendship with some actors, such as Lee Dong Wook and Kim Ji Seok.
- Jin Wook also is a best friend of Kim Ji Suk, Lee Dong Gun, and Jun Ki.
- He idolizes Hyorin from SISTAR so much.
- Jin Wook got into military service started on May 6, 2009 to March 7, 2011.
- His ideal type is a woman with long hair, has a height of 164 cm or less, warm, caring, and good at conversation. He chooses Suzy as his ultimate ideal type.
Read also: Jang Seung Jo – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
As a senior actor, Lee Jin Wook is extremely talented and charming. He is very skillful, expert, and also charismatic.
I saw him in my dream last night. I think something is wrong with me ???