Carlos Rosado, known as Farruko, began his music career at the age of 16. He uploaded songs using his stage name on MySpace.
The first single he wrote is called Sexo Fuera del Planeta. It gained him many followers, and he started producing songs on other social platforms.
His debut album titled El Talento del Bloque was released in 2009. He collaborated with other singers, such as José Feliciano, Cosculluela, and Julio Voltio.
Farruko started gaining international fame after collaborating with J Balvin for 6 AM in 2013.
He co-wrote Encantadora in 2015 with Yandel and won a Latin Grammy for the song in 2016. His album Visionary in 2015 raised to #1 on the Billboard’s Top Latin Albums chart
He collaborated with other artists, including Zion, Myke Towers, and Sech to release the remix of Si Se Da in 2019.
The singer got a Latin Grammy for his collaboration with Pedro Capó for Calma Remix in the same year.
Farruko was also invited to produce an HBO documentary about his career titled Farruko: En Letra de Otro.
- Full name: Carlos Efrén Reyes Rosado
- Stage name: Farruko
- Nickname: Farru, The Most Powerful Rookie
- Born: May 2, 1991, Bayamón, Puerto Rico
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Nationality: Puerto Rican
- Height: 180 cm (5’11″)
- Weight: 91 kg (201 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Singer, songwriter
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Singing
- Parents: –
- Sibling: Francisco Calderon Rocha
- Wife: Kairy López
- Facebook: @FarrukoOfficial
- Twitter: @FarrukoOfficial
- Instagram: @farrukoofficial
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: Farruko Official
- Farruko has naturally black hair and dark brown eyes.
- His nickname was given by his great-grandfather who called him that way.
- He loves using smart balance wheel hoverboards in his daily life.
- Farruko has his own online merchandise store selling T-shirts, hoodies, and bucket hats.
- He strives to stay in shape by going to the gym.
- The singer also likes going to clubs often.
- Farruko can’t speak English well, during an interview with Hot 97, he said his English is bad.
- The concept of his album Visionary in 2015 was because he had a vision of where he was going and what he wanted to do.
- In an interview in 2015, Ferruko said he has been working nonstop because he was working on the music project.
- He was invited by a music group Gente De Zona to Cuba in 2015.
- In April 2018, he was accused of hiding 52,000 USD in his luggage.
- Farruko was also arrested due to cash smuggling for 10,000 USD and carrying narcotics in 2019.
- He married a woman named Kairy López.
- The couple welcomed a son called Kefren Adiel.
- His wife gave birth to a child named Keylon Wayne.
- Their third child named Kaylo Sky was born on May 29, 2019.
- In 2019, he was rumored to wear a wig because he had hair failure on an on-air stage.
- With his previous partner named Julieselle Machín, the singer had two children named Calier and Owen.
- His ideal type is…
Pics of Farruko
1. Farruko has many tattoos on his body
2. The singer looks cool by posing on a plane
3. Farruko poses with one of his cars
4. The star pattern on his outfit is outstanding
5. Farruko smiles brightly
Farruko has built his way to gain fame and success in the music industry.