Loren Gray started gaining fame when posting videos on musical.ly in 2015. The platform was merged with TikTok, then she became the TikTok star in 2018.
In the same year, she signed a record deal with a British record label, Virgin Records. She released her first single named My Story.
Next, she launched her second song named Kick You Out, written by multi-platinum American songwriter Ido Zmishlany.
In 2019, she was featured on Anti-Everything with Lost Kings. Loren also launched her upcoming singles named Options and Lie Like That.
For writing the former song, Grey partnered with Captain Cuts.
Then, she collaborated with American rapper Saweetie to create a single called Can’t Do It. Next, Loren was featured in The Man music video by Taylor Swift.
Throughout her career, Loren had received numerous nominations. In 2016, Teen Choice Awards nominated her for Choice Muser.
The next year, she was awarded a nomination from Shorty Awards. Gray also got the Social Star Award nomination from iHeart Radio Music Awards in 2019.
In 2020, she was nominated for International TikToker from the BreakTudo Awards.
- Full name: Loren Gray Beech
- Stage name: Loren Gray
- Nickname: Loren
- Born: April 19, 2002, in Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Height: 174 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, Youtube Star, TikTok Star
- Education: Homeschooling
- Hobbies: Working out and traveling
- Parents: Unknown (Father) and Lora Beech (Mother)
- Sibling: Jordan L.Adkins
- Boyfriend: DYSN
- Facebook: @thelorengray
- Twitter: @iamlorengray
- Instagram: @loren
- TikTok: @lorengray
- YouTube: Loren Gray Official
- She has blonde hair and green eyes.
- The Notebook is Loren’s favorite movie.
- She is a massive fan of Justin Bieber and Eminem.
- The woman also grew up listening to Taylor Swift’s songs.
- Loren likes wearing oversize sweatshirts.
- Her go-to makeup is mascara.
- Watching TV is Loren’s guilty pleasure.
- This woman is also interested in modeling, fashion, and beauty.
- She came from a small city called Pottstown.
- The singer was homeschooled due to experiencing bullying at school.
- At the age of 12, Gray dated a muser named Joey Kisluka, but the couple broke up due to a busy schedule.
- After that, she had a romantic relationship with a Snapchat star named Juwaney Roman.
- In 2018, he dated Ian Jeffrey, James Charles’ brother, and split a year later.
- In 2019, she appeared in Snapchat’s web series titled Glow Up With Loren Gray.
- The singer posted about her mental breakdown on the 2019 New Year’s Eve and it became one of her most-liked photos.
- She launched her jewelry line called &always in 2020.
- During the pandemic in 2020, Skechers asked her to join its campaign called #MIllionMaskChallenge.
- Loren launched her Prom collection with Betsey Johnson in 2020.
- The singer also had a collaboration with Burger King for Whopper Dance Challenge.
- Gray also collaborated with Revlon in the same year.
- Forbes magazine included her in its 30 Under 30 – Social Media list in 2021.
- Her ideal type is…
Pics of Loren Gray
1. Loren wears a backless white dress
2. Let’s celebrate Christmas with Loren Gray!
3. The blue top makes her look like a Barbie
4. Gray looks gorgeous on that dress
5. Is she an angel falling from heaven?
Loren Gray does not arise overnight. It takes passion, time, and consistency to reach her fame.