Loren Gray is an American singer, YouTube star, and TikTok star. She’s started being known and created her own fanbase online from sharing mostly lip-syncing contents.
It leads to her thriving music career, in which she has released multiple singles and used to signed as an artist under Virgin Records and Capital Records.
- 1 Career
- 2 Profile
- 3 Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- 4 Family
- 5 Boyfriend & Dating History
- 6 Net Worth
- 7 Controversies
- 8 Facts
- 9 Web Series
- 10 Single
- 11 Music Video Appearances
- 12 Nominations
- 13 Quotes
- 14 Pics of Loren Gray
- 15 FAQs
- 15.1 Who is Loren Gray?
- 15.2 Who is Loren Gray’s real name?
- 15.3 What makes Loren Gray famous?
- 15.4 Where is Loren Gray from?
- 15.5 How old is Loren Gray?
- 15.6 When Loren Gray celebrates her birthday?
- 15.7 How tall is Loren Gray?
- 15.8 Who are Loren Gray’s parents?
- 15.9 Is Loren Gray married?
- 15.10 Who is Loren Gray’s ex-boyfriend?
- 15.11 How rich is Loren Gray?
- 15.12 What is Loren Gray nationality?
Loren Gray started gaining fame when posting videos on musical.ly in 2015. The platform was merged with TikTok, then she became the TikTok star in 2018.
In the same year, she signed a record deal with a British record label, Virgin Records. She released her first single named My Story.
Next, she launched her second song named Kick You Out, written by multi-platinum American songwriter Ido Zmishlany.
In 2019, she was featured on Anti-Everything with Lost Kings. Loren also launched her upcoming singles named Options and Lie Like That.
For writing the former song, Grey partnered with Captain Cuts.
Then, she collaborated with American rapper Saweetie to create a single called Can’t Do It. Next, Loren was featured in The Man music video by Taylor Swift.
Throughout her career, Loren had received numerous nominations. In 2016, Teen Choice Awards nominated her for Choice Muser.
The next year, she was awarded a nomination from Shorty Awards. Gray also got the Social Star Award nomination from iHeart Radio Music Awards in 2019.
In 2020, she was nominated for International TikToker from the BreakTudo Awards.
- Full name: Loren Gray Beech
- Stage name: Loren Gray
- Nickname: Loren
- Birthday: April 19, 2002
- Birthplace: Pottstown, Pennsylvania, United States
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, YouTube Star, TikTok Star
- Education: Homeschooling
- Hobbies: Working out and traveling
- Facebook: @thelorengray
- Twitter: @iamlorengray
- Instagram: @loren
- TikTok: @lorengray
- YouTube: Loren Gray Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 174 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35 (Bust -34, Waist -25, and Hips -35 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Father: –
- Mother: Lora Beech
- Brother: –
- Sister: Jordan L.Adkins
Boyfriend & Dating History
She dated Joey Kisluk in early 2015. Joey Kisluk is a social media influencer just like Loren. Though the relationship pretty much confirmed, there’s no much information about their information. The relationship ended months later in June 2016.
After breaking up with Joey, Loren dated Juwany Roman in 2016 and broke up in the same year. Through her Twitter, Loren said that the reason for their break up was because Roman was too controlling.
In 2017, Loren was rumored to have dated Leigh Cantwell or known as HRVY. But neither Loren nor HRVY making a statement about it leaves the rumor as unconfirmed.
Loren dated James Charles brother, Ian Jeffrey in 2018. She and Ian made the relationship public in late 2018. But their relationship didn’t last long as they broke up in 2019 because of an issue with their compatibility.
Kyle DeLoera (DYSN)
Loren and Kyle DeLoera relationship was pretty much under the wasp until 2021. In 2021, it was revealed that they had been dating for a year.
Unfortunately, there’s a rumor that Loren is cheating Kyle with Josh Richards. Both of them made no comment on the rumor. However the relationship ends in January 2022 and through a podcast, Loren hints that Kyle has been cheating on her.
Since Loren’s break up with Kyle, she was rumored to have dated Josh Richards as they both have been seen spending time together and making TikTok together. However, none of them confirmed or denied the rumor.
She started dating Ari Elkins in June 2022. Not even a year after dating, they reportedly broke up in January 2023
Loren Gray’s net worth is estimated to be anywhere between $5 million to $15 million. Her main sources of income came from TikTok and her job as a singer, also her jewelry line.
According to a report by Forbes, she earns $2.4 million annually, which placed her as the 2020 fourth highest-earning TikTok star.
Loren was a prominent figure even before TikTok as huge as now. She has huge amounts of followers on the app and per post, she could earn between $24,000 to $50,000.
As cited from Social Blade, she earns approximately $79 to $1300 per month or equivalent to $946 to $15,100 thousand per year from her YouTube channel’s revenue.
Loren has been releasing songs and her songs were easily found in music apps. From her music that was on Spotify, she could earn $50,000 per year.
The amount hasn’t been added to those from Amazon and Apple Music which she could earn up to $40,000 a year.
Loren Gray released his own jewelry line called &Always. The jewelry various from necklaces, bracelets, or earring with price ranging from $16 to $44. From her jewelry line, she could earn an estimated $100,000 to $200,000 per year.
Received Backlashes due to Her Past Video where She Used Racial Slurs
In September 2020, she was showered with criticism due to her past videos that surfaced on the internet, where she were lipsyncing to some songs and use racial slurs.
She responded and apologized to her fans via Twitter, citing that the videos were made when she’s merely a 13-year old kid.
However, she also promised to take accountability, claiming that she’s mature enough “to know better”, and that she’s “racist and never have been,” but “uneducated” due to her fault.
- She has blonde hair and green eyes.
- The Notebook is Loren’s favorite movie.
- She is a massive fan of Justin Bieber and Eminem.
- The woman also grew up listening to Taylor Swift’s songs.
- Loren likes wearing oversize sweatshirts.
- Her go-to makeup is mascara.
- Watching TV is Loren’s guilty pleasure.
- This woman is also interested in modeling, fashion, and beauty.
- She came from a small city called Pottstown.
- The singer was homeschooled due to experiencing bullying at school.
- In 2019, she appeared in Snapchat’s web series titled Glow Up With Loren Gray.
- The singer posted about her mental breakdown on the 2019 New Year’s Eve and it became one of her most-liked photos.
- She launched her jewelry line called &always in 2020.
- During the pandemic in 2020, Skechers asked her to join its campaign called #MIllionMaskChallenge.
- Loren launched her Prom collection with Betsey Johnson in 2020.
- The singer also had a collaboration with Burger King for Whopper Dance Challenge.
- Gray also collaborated with Revlon in the same year.
- Forbes magazine included her in its 30 Under 30 – Social Media list in 2021.
- Her ideal type is…
- Honestly Loren (Snapchat I 2021), as herself
- LGTV (IGTV I 2021), as herself
- Glow Up with Loren Gray (Snapchat I 2019), as herself
- Piece of Work – Loren Gray (2021)
- Alone – Loren Gray (2020)
- Cake – Loren Gray (2020)
- Can’t Do It – Loren Gray feat Saweetie (2019)
- Lie Like That – Loren Gray (2019)
- Options – Loren Gray (2019)
- Queen – Loren Gray (2019)
- Kick You Out – Loren Gray (2019)
- My Story – Loren Gray (2019)
Music Video Appearances
- Beauty & The Beast (2022) – Grace Gaustad
- Follow Me (2020) – Jamie Lynn Spears and Chantel Jeffries
- Malibu (At Home Edition) (2020) – Kim Petras
- The Man (2020) – Taylor Swift
- Million Ways (2019) – Hrvy
- Personal (2017) – Hrvy
- 2019 iHeart Radio Music Award – Social Star Award
- 2018 Teen Choice Awards – Choice Muser
- 2017 Shorty Awards – Muser of the Year
- 2016 Teen Choice Awards – Choice Muser
“I love a gray-on-gray outfit.”
“I always have a ring light with me.”
“My favorite aspect of music is the performance part!”
“I’m super blonde naturally, so, like, I don’t have any eyebrows! I don’t have any eyelashes!”
“I’m not a big celebration person, I don’t need a big party. I just want to hang.”
“It was not a difficult decision to leave school, it was really easy.”
“School was kind of rough for me. People weren’t always the nicest with what I was doing.”
“I take inspiration from my own experiences and from other people’s experiences.”
“Sublime is one of my favorite bands; I’ve been listening to them my whole life.”
“This is the beginning of something so special to me and i’m so thankful to have you here for it all.”
“So many things to be grateful for this year . Spending time being present tonight, i will see you in the new year with my sappy reminiscing post. I love u so much. be safe tonight.”
“I am beyond proud of the last few days. Cannot believe this story from my brain just became a real thing that’s going to be yours.”
“Realizing you don’t truly have anyone there for u is such a shitty feeling.”
“It’s tuesday and im already making plans on how im gonna get my life together next week.”
“Insane. My favorite part of life is growing up with u. I wouldn’t be here anymore if it weren’t for u. Love u so. Always have & always will. Forever”
“I want my fans to be able to approach me in public and not think that I’m some robot who only exists online.”
“I wasn’t aware of social media fame, it was more just making videos with my friends.”
“I’ve decided that I’m not going to filter as much of what I post, because what’s the point?”
“But the more that people got to know me and my personality, the more I connected with my fans and made friends, and people got to see more of my life.”
“That’s the mindset I’m in, is do what I can do, do what I can control, and stay productive. I feel like it can get depressing really fast, being home and not having anything to do. I think being productive is important.”
“A lot of people think that my last name is Gray. My middle name is Gray, and my last name is Beech.
“I write a lot of my own music. I usually go in with a producer, and every now and then there will be another writer in the room.”
“I always pull from something I know really well. Because I would never want to write about something that I hadn’t experienced or that I hadn’t witnessed happen to somebody else because it wouldn’t be genuine.”
“I realized early on that my fans are pretty young. ‘My Story’ is quite a young song and I think it’s a good introduction because I have something to grow from.”
“I definitely look up to Troye Sivan and Shawn Mendes as people that have successfully made the jump into the music world. I think it’s incredible that they have been able to do that because it’s not easy.”
“Last year I was 16, it was my first round of releasing music. Since then I’ve been working more on having an identity as an artist and really figuring out what it is that I want to talk about and how I want to sound.”
“I just kind of talk about what’s happening in my life and it’s kind of like a therapy session. Usually something good comes out of that. Or sometimes other writers will come to me with ideas and then I’ll put my own spin on it. It’s usually really collaborative and open and it’s very therapeutic for me as well.”
Pics of Loren Gray
1. Loren wears a backless white dress
2. Let’s celebrate Christmas with Loren Gray!
3. The blue top makes her look like a Barbie
4. Gray looks gorgeous on that dress
5. Is she an angel falling from heaven?
Who is Loren Gray?
She is a American singer, YouTube star, and TikTok star.
Who is Loren Gray’s real name?
Her real name is Loren Gray Beech.
What makes Loren Gray famous?
She’s famous because of her lip-syncing contents and career as a music artist.
Where is Loren Gray from?
She was born in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, United States.
How old is Loren Gray?
She was born in 2002, and she is 21 years old as of 2023.
When Loren Gray celebrates her birthday?
She celebrates on the 19th of every April.
How tall is Loren Gray?
Her height is 5’8″ or 174 cm.
Who are Loren Gray’s parents?
Her father’s name is not known, but her mother’s name is Lora Beech.
Is Loren Gray married?
She is not married. Furthermore, there is no information on whether she is in a relationship or not.
Who is Loren Gray’s ex-boyfriend?
Her ex-boyfriends are Joey Kisluk, Juwany Roman, Ian Jeffrey, and Kyle DeLoera. She’s also used to be rumored to date HRVY and Josh Richards.
How rich is Loren Gray?
Her net worth is around $5 million to $15 million.
What is Loren Gray nationality?
Her nationality is American.
Loren Gray does not arise overnight. It takes passion, time, and consistency to reach her fame.