Michael Le, or known as JustMaiko, is an American TikTok star, Youtube star, and dancer. His name was recognized by the public when he shared his dancing videos on TikTok in 2016.
His dancing and tutorials on how to dance on TikTok made him famous.
Through his viral videos, he also got some opportunities to collaborate with famous dancers and celebrities.
Michael Le, started dancing when he was 12 years old. However, he previously attended a hip-hop class with his uncle named Jeff Rogers when he was a kid.
They did simple choreography and Michal started loving it, although he neglected it for some time.
He got back into dancing when he was 11, but it was rough. Thus, he joined Sean’s Dance Factory and Sean Green became his dancing tutor.
Le started posting videos on YouTube on his channel and named himself. At first, his videos were less than a minute long.
After that, he expanded on dancing challenges and tutorials; then he increased his number of followers.
In 2016, he uploaded his dancing videos on musical.ly. He then started gaining popularity and worked for acts for 24KGoldn.
His videos on TikTok dancing to Shakira’s songs titled Hips Don’t Lie gained millions of views. Michael’s dance challenge named Ahi Challenge also went viral.
After gaining fame, people began to be more curious about Le. Therefore, he created a different channel for vlogs, pranks, and challenges named Justmaiko.
Throughout his career, he has collaborated with other social media celebrities and dancers, like Crissa Jackson, Javier Romero, and Jason Derulo.
- Full Name: Michael Le
- Stage Name: JustMaiko
- Nickname: Michael
- Born: March 19, 2000, West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
- Zodiac sign: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- Religion: –
- Profession: Dancer, YouTube Star, TikTok Star
- Education: Major in Education (but the university is unknown)
- Hobbies: Dancing and photography
- Facebook: @officialjustmaiko
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @justmaiko
- TikTok: @justmaiko
- YouTube: Justmaiko
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 170 cm (5’10″)
- Weight: 72 kg (165 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Blistering Dark Brown
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: Mr. Le
- Mother: Teena Le
- Brother: Danial Le and Jonathan Le
- Sister: Tiffany Le
Girlfriend & Dating History
Michael Le ever dated Analisse, who is a TikTok star, too.
They also confirmed that they had a romantic relationship in the past when they were still teens.
Not only that, but they also explained that they were a childhood friend. But, their fans want them to back together.
Michael Le’s net worth is around $4 million. His net worth’s main source comes from his YouTube channel.
According to Socialblade, his monthly income is around $6.7K to $106.7K from his YouTube channel.
He also could gather around $80.1K to $1.3M in a year.
- Tesla Model S – $96,190
- Nissan Maxima – $42,300
- His trademarks are a cute smile and style.
- JustMaiko is a perfectionist.
- He is Vietnamese.
- He admits that he is bossy and career-oriented too.
- Le prefers waffles to pancakes.
- He likes hugs, being friendly, and making people comfortable around him.
- Even though he is a great dancer, Michael can’t sing.
- Michael’s hairstyle is also popular as a hero-type look.
- The dancer has black eyes and black hair.
- Her girlfriend is also an excellent dancer.
- Michael Le got his first tattoo on his neck. It said faith.
- He is one of the members of a TikTok group named The Shluv Family.
- He often gets irritated when people keep messing up in his dancing videos, especially when he was in a bad mood.
- When he was in fourth to fifth grade at school, Michael was bullied by his friends and teachers because he was chubby and looked like a nerd.
- He started gaining confidence and fame when he was in high school.
- He has nine toes. He only has four toes on his left foot. His pinky toe had to be amputated due to a boat accident when he was 19.
- Before he chose to be a dancer, Michael had tried many sports, like soccer, basketball, and karate.
- In 2019, he was sponsored by Fashion Nova.
- His ideal type is…
“Just tryna dance my life to the fullest”
“The years are really just flyin by😭”
“Im excited to start this new chapter with yall. Crazy that i started off dancing to now all that ive done”
Pics of Michael Le
1. What are you thinking, Michael?
2. A piece sign from the dancer
3. His smile is genuine and bright
4. Michael wears a long white T-shirt
5. What do you think of his blue jeans jacket?
Michael Le has gained fame due to his excellent dancing skills. His hard work has been paid off, but he will always improve his talent.