Avani Gregg went viral because of her video wearing Harley Quinn-style makeup in 2019, although she started uploading videos in 2013 on Musical.ly. The video gained more than 3 million views in the upcoming weeks.
That popular video led her to get her nickname Clown Girl. In the same year, she joined a TikTok star group called The Hype House, along with Dixie D’Amelio, Addison Rae, and Alex Warren.
Then, she made her film debut in Chicken Girls, along with Mads Lewis, another TikTok celebrity.
Avani also created her talk show called Here For It With Avani Gregg on Watch Together on Messenger Facebook, which invited other social media stars, such as James Charles, Charli D’Amelio, and Amelie Zilber to discuss friendships and other Gen Z topics. She also created merch consisting of T-shirts, hoodies, and phone cases.
She won TikToker of the Year from the Shorty Awards in 2019 and was included in the Forbes magazine’s 30 Under 30 – Social Media list in 2020.
- Full name: Avani Gregg
- Stage name: Avani Gregg
- Nickname: Avani, Clown Girl
- Born: November 23, 2002, in Indiana, US
- Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Interfaith (Half Christian and Half Hindu)
- Profession: Internet personality, makeup artist
- Education: Brownsburg High School
- Hobbies: Doing makeup and traveling
- Parents: Lewis Gregg (Father) and Anisha Gregg (Mother)
- Sibling: Shanti, Priya
- Boyfriend: Anthony Reeves
- Facebook: @avani-gregg
- Twitter: @lilpapivoni
- Instagram: @avani
- TikTok: @avani
- YouTube: Avani Official
- She is of Indian, Mongolian, African, and American descent.
- This TikTok star has dark brown eyes and hair.
- Avani is also known for her curly and long hair.
- Her sister, Shanti is also a social media star.
- She enjoys eating Indian dishes.
- Avani becomes friends with Daisy Keech, Chase Hudson, and Charli D’Amelio.
- She used to be able to speak in American Sign Language (ASL).
- The beauty guru Patrick Starr inspired her to do a more normal makeup look since Avani used to always apply bold art on her face.
- The woman was a competitive gymnast but left it due to a severe back injury.
- Avani was into makeup since she was 11.
- When she was in eighth grade, Avani transformed her style from an all-black outfit into a more brave and bold appearance.
- Sometimes, Avani went to school in high heels.
- In November 2019, Avani dated a fellow internet personality named Anthony Reeves.
- By the time she gained fame in 2019, Gregg moved to Los Angeles with her mother.
- At the end of 2020, the rest of her family moved too.
- In April 2020, her main TikTok account named @avani vanished. Yet, it appeared again after a few days later.
- NYX cosmetics endorsed Avani in 2020.
- She collaborated with James Charles in October 2020 to create a Halloween makeup.
- Seventeen magazine featured her to do its Beauty School series on YouTube in 2021.
Pics of Avani Gregg
1. Avani wears a comfortable brown-tone outfit
2. That short green dress is unique!
3. The blacktop suits her spooky makeup look
4. Her outfit is playful
5. Meanwhile, this photo shows she also looks good in a formal outfit
Avani Gegg’s talent in makeup is undoubtedly amazing. She creates authentic art that reflects her personality.