Avani Gregg is an American TikTok star, YouTube star, and makeup artist. She was famous because of her video wearing Harley Quinn style make up that went viral in 2019.
Avani Gregg went viral because of her video wearing Harley Quinn-style makeup in 2019, although she started uploading videos in 2013 on Musical.ly. The video gained more than 3 million views in the upcoming weeks.
Then, she made her film debut in Chicken Girls, along with Mads Lewis, another TikTok celebrity.
Avani also created her talk show called Here For It With Avani Gregg on Watch Together on Messenger Facebook, which invited other social media stars, such as James Charles, Charli D’Amelio, and Amelie Zilber to discuss friendships and other Gen Z topics.
She also created merch consisting of T-shirts, hoodies, and phone cases.
She won TikToker of the Year from the Shorty Awards in 2019 and was included in the Forbes magazine’s 30 Under 30 – Social Media list in 2020.
- Full name: Avani Gregg
- Stage name: Avani Gregg
- Nickname: Avani, Clown Girl
- Birthday: November 23, 2002
- Birthplace : Brownsburg, Indiana,, United States
- Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Interfaith (Half Christian and Half Hindu)
- Profession: YouTube Star, TikTok Star, Makeup Artist
- Education: Brownsburg High School
- Hobbies: Doing makeup and traveling
- Facebook: @avani-gregg
- Twitter: @lilpapivoni
- Instagram: @avani
- TikTok: @avani
- YouTube: Avani Official
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 155 cm (5’1″)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Black
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34 (Bust 34, Waist 24, and Hips 34 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Father: Lewis Gregg
- Mother: Anisha Gregg
- Brother: –
- Sister: Shanti, Priya (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend, & Dating History
Back in 2019, there’s a rumor about her dating TikTok star Nick Austin. The rumor started because they were seen together in many videos.
But neither Nick nor Avani are making a statement about how their relationship truly is.
In 2020, Avani started to date another TikTok star, Anthony Reeves. But they kept the relationship low key until 2021 when they posted a photo of them celebrating six months together.
Even before they confirmed their relationship, they’d been seen together and even spotted at the Creator’s Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival.
Avani Gregg’s net worth is around $3 million. Her source of income came from TikTok, Instagram and brand endorsements.
Avani Gregg was reported as the fourth highest paid TikTok creator in the world for 2022. From her TikTok account, she could earn $4.75 million each year.
Avani has an engagement ratio of 1,0% which allows her to earn an estimated $6 million each year. For every thousand fans, she could earn between $2000-$3500.
Her fame led Avani to get sponsored by many famous brands such as Marc Jacobs, Dolce&Gabbana, and L’Oreal.
She owns several luxury cars like Mercedes-Benz G-Class worth $370,000 and BMW X6 worth $60,000.
- She is of Indian, Mongolian, African, and American descent.
- Avani is also known for her curly and long hair.
- Her sister, Shanti is also a social media star.
- She enjoys eating Indian dishes.
- Avani becomes friends with Daisy Keech, Chase Hudson, and Charli D’Amelio.
- She used to be able to speak in American Sign Language (ASL).
- The beauty guru Patrick Starr inspired her to do a more normal makeup look since Avani used to always apply bold art on her face.
- She was a competitive gymnast but left it due to a severe back injury.
- Avani was into makeup since she was 11.
- When she was in eighth grade, Avani transformed her style from an all-black outfit into a more brave and bold appearance.
- Sometimes, Avani went to school in high heels.
- By the time she gained fame in 2019, Gregg had moved to Los Angeles with her mother.
- At the end of 2020, the rest of her family moved too.
- In April 2020, her main TikTok account named @avani vanished. Yet, it appeared again after a few days later.
- NYX cosmetics endorsed Avani in 2020.
- She collaborated with James Charles in October 2020 to create a Halloween makeup.
- Seventeen magazine featured her to do its Beauty School series on YouTube in 2021.
- Her ideal type is…
- 2020 Social Media – Forbes 30 Under 30
- 2019 TikToker – Shorty Awards
- 2021 Creator of the Year – Streamys
- 2021 Lifestyle – Streamys
“We didn’t start off with anything really nice”
“Tips for TikTok are kind of hard just because it depends on what kind of content you are posting.”
“The process behind my makeup videos is not really as crazy as you might think it is.”
“I do need some motivation to get out of bed and film because sometimes I just want to lay in bed all day.”
“I am very public with my life. I want everyone to know exactly what I’m doing and exactly how I’m feeling.”
“One thing that I have on my bucket list that I am ready to complete is to give you guys more scary makeup content. I’ve been working on some idead and I’m excited for you guys to see them.”
“I’m not the person to communicate to other people well and tell them how I’m feelng. I’m used to doing it through art, and now I can do it through my face.”
“I will take 3-5 days of staying fully off my phone just doing beauty stuff, doing random makeup stuff, laying in bed, eating favorite food, to get me back in the right mindset so that I can give the best content out to everyone else.”
Pics of Avani Gregg
1. Avani wears a comfortable brown-tone outfit
2. That short green dress is unique!
3. The blacktop suits her spooky makeup look
4. Her outfit is playful
5. Meanwhile, this photo shows she also looks good in a formal outfit
Avani Gegg’s talent in makeup is undoubtedly amazing. She creates authentic art that reflects her personality.