Already starting her career in the acting industry several years ago, Olivia Liang initially made some small acting projects to establish her career.
Back in the previous 2016, she once made a short video entitled We, Like Sheep and appeared as a dancer.
Not only that, but Olivia also acted in Sessions, a video short, where she played Mulan’s character.
One year later, in 2017, she then began to see some new opportunities to be a big actress by joining Cereal, a TV mini-series, as Ming.
During that year, she also appeared for some short movies, such as The Best and The Loneliest Days and the series Pillow Talk.
After that, Olivia continued her acting career in 2018 and made some appearances for One Day at a Time and Grey’s Anatomy.
In 2019, she appeared in the series Dating After College as Wendy.
She also acted in a short movie with the title of Handle with Care: A Holiday Story (2019) and played a role as Lisa.
Her career breakthrough then happened later, when she appeared in Into the Dark (2020), Legacies (2020), and finally starring in Kung Fu (2021).
- Real Name: Olivia Liang
- Stage Name: Olivia Liang
- Nickname: Olivia
- Birthday: May 11, 1993
- Birthplace: United States
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress, Director
- Education: University of California San Diego
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Siblings: 1 sister
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @itmeolive
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Many people said that she and her fellow Kung Fu cast, Shannon Dang, are siblings, but in fact, they aren’t.
- She has of Chinese descent.
- Olivia said that she is proud of her identity as a Chinese.
- She said that she wouldn’t learn martial arts until someone pays her to do that.
- Olivia was successful to beat 150 young actresses for her audition as the main character of Kung Fu.
- Olivia is considered to be a charming and athletic actress.
- She said that she was never interested in online dating.
- Her ideal type is…
- Handle with Care: A Holiday Story (2019), as Lisa (short movie)
- The Best and the Loneliest Days (2017), as Vivian (short movie)
- Kung Fu (The CW | 2021-2022), as Nicky Shen
- Legacies (The CW | 2020-2021), as Alyssa Chang
- Into the Dark (Hulu | 2020), as Yuejin
- Dating After College (2019), as Wendy
- Grey’s Anatomy (ABC | 2018), as teacher’s assistant
- One Day at a Time (Netflix | 2018), as Suehee
- Pillow Talk (2017), as Jenna
- Cereal (2017), as Ming
Olivia Liang is the epitome of a hard-working actress. She never gives up to do her best to reach her own dream. Salute!