Park Jin Hee debuted as an actress when she appeared for a teen drama titled Start that was released in 1996.
After gaining some attention for her acting in a series Stock Flower (2001), unfortunately the rest of her works became forgettable.
Even so, Jin Hee continued to play on some big screens, such as Promenade (2000), Just Do It! (2000), Star (2003), and Love in Magic (2005).
Again, these movies didn’t get commercial success. She then took a break and back in 2007, where she finally gained success by acting in War of Money.
She then successfully got awards for the 2007 SBS Drama Awards as 10 Top Stars and Top Excellence Award, Actress.
After that, she continues to keep evolving in his acting skills, such as for Return (2018), Doctor Detective (2019), and Love Scene Number (2021).
- Real Name: Park Jin Hee (박진희)
- Stage Name: Park Jin Hee (박진희)
- Nickname: Princess
- Birthday: January 8, 1978
- Birthplace: Haenam-gun, Jeollanam-do, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 167cm
- Weight: 48 kg
- Blood Type: B
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Dongduk Women’s University
- Hobbies: Watching movies, Water skiing
- Parents: –
- Siblings: 1 brother
- Husband: Park Sang Jun (Married 2014)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @@eco_jini
- Instagram: @eco_jini
- YouTube: –
- TikTok: –
- Jin Hee works under Elefun Entertainment.
- She once appeared in Taxi Driver (2021) as a cameo.
- At Dongduk University, she majored in Broadcasting and Entertainment.
- Her acting debut was in Start, a teen drama that was released in 1996.
- She once did a hiatus in 2005 for approximately 1,5 years.
- Jin Hee once wore a Nazi uniform for Coreana cosmetics promotion back in 2008.
- She once volunteered for the 2007 MT Hebei Spirit Oil Spill.
- She also once made an appearance for Take Action, Now or Never! for the 2009 Green Film Festival promotion.
- She became an ambassador for NGO Korea Green Foundation in 2012.
- Her ideal type is…
Park Jin Hee is not just a talented actress, but she is also a very kind-hearted person. What a role model!