Pepa Madrigal is a supporting character in the Disney film, Encanto, who is the second daughter and daughter of Alma Madrigal and the late Pedro Madrigal, the triplet sister of Julieta and Bruno Madrigal.
She has the extraordinary power of being able to control the weather with her emotions, so she is portrayed as overly emotional and dramatic.
For physical appearance, Pepa is described as a white middle-aged woman with dark green eyes. In addition, she also has curly hair tied in braids.
She always wears orange and yellow dresses to reflect the sunlight so as to keep her in a happy mood.
Read also: Ochaco Uraraka – Biography, Trivia, Family & Life Story
- Real Name: Pepa Madrigal
- Stage Name: Pepa Madrigal
- Also Knows As: Mami, Pepi, Amor, Mi vida, Pepi, The Emotional One, Mama, Tia Pepa
- Nickname: Pepa
- Birthday: October 17
- Age: 50 Years Old
- Gender: Female
- Hobbies: dancing in the rain, singing
- English VA: Carolina Gaitan
Height, Weight, and Physical Appearance
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Golden Brown
- Eyes Color: Drak Green
- Body Measurement: –
- Shoe Size: –
- Dress Size: –
- Father: Pedro Madrigal
- Mother: Alma Madrigal
- Brother: Bruno Madrigal
- Siblings: Julieta Madrigal
- Friends: –
- Husband: Felix Madrigal
- Children: Dolores Madrigal, Camilo Madrigal, Antonio Madrigal
- Pepa is a woman who has extreme emotions, which go up and down anytime and anywhere.
- Her emotions can only be controlled by her husband.
- Her mind has been controlled by Arturo since she first became pregnant with Dolores or for 21 years.
- Her power is similar to that of another Disney character, Elsa from Frozen.
- Pepa’s room cannot contain her powers within its walls, so the weather around Encanto is still affected even when she is in her room.
- Physically, Pepa is different from almost everyone in her entire family, in that she has a much paler skin tone and a different hair color.
- She was the only boy among her twins.
- Wherever she went, she always controlled the weather, which was characterized by small rain clouds appearing above her head, sometimes when she was inside buildings.
- She seemed to hold a very real grudge against Bruno, unlike her sister Julieta, who was calmer and more modest.
- Pepa’s anxiety caused a whirlwind that almost ruin Antonio’s floral arrangements gift ceremony.
Read also: Nico Robin – Biography, Trivia, Family & Life Story
- She has the power of Empathetic Weather Manipulation, which means that she can control the weather through her emotional state.
- Pepa has created light hailstorms when she is frustrated or happy.
- She is not all that powerful because although she can create storms in spaces the size of a room, she is unable to create a large natural disaster even if she tried.
- Pepa can hurt people around her with lightning or strong winds.
“Clear skies, clear skies!”
“We don’t talk about Bruno!”
“We are the best thing that’s ever happened to you?”
“I know, mamá! But now I can’t find Antonio! What do you want from me?!”
“It was my wedding day. We were getting ready and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin and says; It looks like rain.”
FAQs of Pepa Madrigal
Who is Pepa Madrigal?
Pepa Madrigal is a supporting character in the Disney film, Encanto. She is the second daughter of Alma Madrigal and Pedro Madrigal. She has the power to control the weather with her emotions.
How old is Pepa Madrigal?
Pepa Madrigal’s age is 50 years old.
How tall is Pepa Madrigal?
There is no information about Pepa’s Madrigal’s height.
How much does Pepa Madrigal weigh?
There is no information about Pepa’s Madrigal’s weight.
Although Pepa Madrigal has extreme emotions that she can’t control herself, only her husband can calm her down.