Conor Maynard is a famous British singer, songwriter, actor, YouTube Star, and TikTok Star. His career was raised when he released his debut single Can’t Say No.
In fact, at that time, he became the second most famous singer after Justin Beiber.
He also tried to expand her career through a YouTube channel and shared his videos on that platform.
Conor Maynard signed up to YouTube in May 2006 and uploaded his first video in December 2008. He shared a Breathe cover from British singer Lee Carr.
Along with his friend, Conor continued uploading songs, including Dynamite by Taio Cruz, Beautiful Monster by Ne-Yo, and Only Girl by Rihanna.
His talent got attention from Ne-Yo, an American singer, and made Conor sign a contract with a label. He launched his first single called Can’t Say No in 2012.
He also released his debut album called Contrast. The album reached #1 in the UK top charts.
Despite his original songs, the singer continued releasing covers and remixes, such as Pillow Talk, Stitches, and Hello.
His profile was featured in famous magazines, like Euphoria, Music Connection, and Elicit.
Throughout his career, Conor has collaborated with other artists, including Craig David, Rita Ora, and Frank Ocean.
- Full name: Conor Paul Maynard
- Stage name: Conor Maynard
- Nickname: Conor
- Born: November 21, 1992, in Brighton and Hove, England
- Zodiac sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: English
- Religion: –
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Actor, YouTube Star, TikTok Star
- Education: Cardinal Newman Catholic School
- Hobbies: Making videos and music
- Facebook: @ConorMaynard
- Twitter: @ConorMaynard
- Instagram: @conormaynard
- TikTok: @conormaynard
- YouTube: Conor maynard Official
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 175 cm (5’9″)
- Weight: 70 kg (154 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Father: Gary Maynard
- Mother: Helen Maynard
- Brother: Jack Maynard
- Sister: Anna Maynard
Girlfriend & Dating History
Talking about Conor Maynard’s relationship, he had an ex-girlfriend named Victoria Tansey.
They known started to date on August 2013 and enjoyed their relationship for five years.
Then, on September 2018, he known broke up with Victoria Tasney because of a personal problem that they couldn’t handle.
Conor Maynard’s net worth is around $6 millions. His main source of net worth comes from YouTube and other sources.
According to Socialblade, he could gather around $3,2K to $51,8K per month. Not only that, but he also could gather an estimated $38,8K to $621,3K for a year.
- Conor is the first child in the family.
- This singer has blue eyes and brown hair.
- Conor says his biggest market is the United States, even though he started in the United Kingdom.
- He likes eating pink frosted donuts from Dunks.
- This singer also prefers eating chicken at Nandos to KFC.
- Conor’s musical idols are Craig David and Michael Jackson.
- He loves listening to Post Malone’s song, Hollywood Bleeding.
- His favorite love song is Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
- The strangest gift from fans was a condom from JLS.
- All Rise by Blue is the first song he bought.
- He enjoys a complete juxtaposition when he can put together pop and dark vibes.
- When he was a child, Conor and his friend next door rode bicycles, pretending to catch Pokemon.
- Before uploading videos on YouTube, he put them on Facebook, so only his friends could see the videos.
- The one that convinced him to sing was a girl he went to school together.
- When Ne-Yo approached him in his early career, Conor thought it was a scam.
- During his first tour when he was 19 years old, his fans were around 13-14.
- One time, when he shopped for toilet paper, many people approached him to take pictures. He said he didn’t imagine getting that level of fame.
- This singer started dating a model named Victoria Tansey in 2013, but the two split up in September 2015.
- Two long lines on a rainy day waited for him nine hours before his interview in 2019.
- He directed his music video Waste Your Time in 2019.
- His ideal type is…
“I wish that we could lose this crowd”
“Hate to know I made you cry but love to know I crossed your mind..”
“Sometimes you just need to sing a sad song when you feel like it.”
Pics of Conor Maynard
1. Conor’s side profile is amazing
2. He shows off his YouTube Diamond Play Button
3. His yellow T-shirt and white pants look casual
4. Conor is undoubtedly stylish!
5. The pink formal suit makes him charming
Conor Maynard has become a sensation for his talent in music, whether it is from his original songs or covers.