Kat Dennings debuted as an actress after she appeared on the popular HBO TV series, Sex and the City (2000), as Jenny Brier.
She then starred in another TV series, Raising Dad (2001-2002) as Sarah Stewart, which was followed by her appearance in the television movie The Scream Team (2002).
In 2003, Kat acted again in Without a Trace and Less than Perfect.
This Gemini actress debuted in a big-screen movie back in 2004, when she played as Sloane for the movie Raise Your Voice.
Kat then appeared again as a movie actress for Down in the Valley (2005), The 40-Year-Old Virgin (2005), London (2005), and Big Momma’s House 2 (2006).
Her career breakthrough began in 2008 when Kat gained popularity with her role as Norah Silverberg for Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist.
Because of that role, she then got nominated for various awards, such as Satelite Awards, MTV Movie Award, and also Teen Choice Award.
Kat continued her career in TV series by appearing in American Dad! (2009), 2 Broke Girls (2011-2017), and also The Newsroom (2014).
She got a big role as Darcy Lewis for Marvel’s production film, Thor (2011) which was followed by Thor: The Dark World (2013).
Later, Kat then expanded her acting role for Big Mouth (2017-2020), The Simpsons (2017), Dallas & Robo (2018), and WandaVision (2021).
- Real Name: Katherine Victoria Litwack
- Stage Name: Kat Dennings
- Nickname: Kat
- Birthday: June 13, 1986
- Birthplace: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- Height: 161 cm (5’3″)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Gerald Litwack (father), Ellen Litwack (mother)
- Siblings: Debbie Litwack (sister), Geoffrey S. Litwack (brother)
- Boyfriend: Andrew W.K., Josh Groban (2014-2016), Nick Zano (2011-2014)
- Facebook: Kat Dennings Official
- Twitter: @OfficialKat
- Instagram: @katdeningsss
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Kat said that Judaism is one of the important things of her history, but actually, religion is not a part of her life.
- She considers herself more becoming cultural and ethnic than religious.
- She doesn’t smoke and drink.
- Kat doesn’t like to be around people who smoke and drink.
- She practices Transcendental Meditation.
- Kat lives with her cat, Millie, in Los Angeles.
- Kat is an animal welfare supporter.
- She idolizes her own boyfriend, Andrew W.K. since 2014.
- Her mother works as a speech therapist and poet.
- Her father is a chairman, college professor, and pharmacologist.
- She grew up in Penn Cottage.
- Kat revealed that her house in Penn Cottage, which was built in 1694, was haunted.
- She said that her family never had enough money to afford her formal acting lesson.
- She had been homeschooled for a long time.
- Kat moves to Los Angeles at the age of 14 with her family.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $25 million.
- Friendsgiving (2020), as Abby
- Hollywood Adventures (2015), as cameo
- Suburban Gothic (2014), Becca Thompson
- Thor: The Dark World (2013), as Darcy Lewis
- To Write Love on Her Arms (2012), as Renee Yohe
- Thor (2011), as Darcy Lewis
- Daydream Nation (2010), as Caroline Wexler
- Defendor (2009), as Katerina Debrofkowitz/Angel
- Shorts (2009), as Stacey Thompson
- The Answer Man (2009), as Dahlia
- Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist (2008), as Norah Silverberg
- The House Bunny (2008), as Mona
- Charlie Bartlett (2007), as Susan Gardner
- Big Momma’s House 2 (2006), as Molly Fuller
- London (2005), as Lily
- The 40-Year-Old Virgin (2005), as Marla Piedmont
- Down in the Valley (2005), as April
- Raise Your Voice (2004), as Sloane
- What If…? (Disney+ | 2021), as Darcy Lewis (voice)
- WandaVision (Disney+ | 2021), as Darcy Lewis
- Dollface (Hulu | 2019-present), as Jules Wiley
- Dallas & Robo (YouTube Premium | 2018), as Dallas Moonshiner (voice)
- The Simpsons (Fox | 2017), as Valerie (voice)
- Big Mouth (Netflix | 2017-2020), as Leah Birch (voice)
- The Newsroom (HBO | 2014), as herself
- Sesame Street (PBS | 2014), as herself
- 2 Broke Girls (CBS | 2011-2017), as Max George Black
- American Dad! (Fox | 2009), as Tanqueray (voice)
- CSI: NY (CBS | 2005), as Sarah Endecott
- ER (NBC | 2005-2006), as Zoe Butler
- Less than Perfect (ABC | 2003), as Kaitlin
- Without a Trace (CBS | 2003), as Jennifer Norton
- Raising Dad (The WB | 2001-2002), as Sarah Stewart
- Sex and the City (HBO | 2000), as Jenny Brier
- Hollywood Critics Association TV Awards 2021 – Best Supporting Actress in a Limited Series, Anthology Series, or Television Movie – WandaVision
- People’s Choice Award 2014 – Favorite TV Gal Pals – 2 Broke Girls
- Teen Choice Award 2009 – Choice Movie Actress: Music/Dance – Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist
- MTV Movie Award 2009 – Breakthrough Female Performance – Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist
- Satellite Award 2008 – Best Actress in Motion Picture Drama – Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist
- Crystal Reel Awards 2012 – Best Actress – To Write Love on Her Arms
Already has tons of skills and experiences, Kat Dennings shows her fans that she’s such a masterpiece.