After graduating from Yale University, QPark worked as the vice president of media and entertainment at Morgan Joseph & Co., Inc.
He worked there for around 9 years and quit his job, then opened a Korean BBQ restaurant because he has loved the food so much.
In 2014, he sold his restaurant. Then, he pursued a career as a social media star and comedian.
He chose it since he loves making people smile. Previously, he created an account on an online video-sharing platform called Vine. There, he had millions of followers.
After that, he expanded his platform to Instagram and YouTube. He mainly creates YouTube videos about doing random things in public.
He portrays many celebs, such as Nicki Minaj, BTS, and Ariana Grande in public.
He got a Diamon Play Button from YouTube in April 2018. Then, he got another 1 million subscribers a month later.
One of his biggest hits on YouTube is his video when he walks with Kim Jong Un.
Throughout his career, QPark had collaborated with a lot of famous brands, such as VH1, Dunkin Donuts, and Pepsi.
- Full name: Joyce Tanner
- Stage name: Q Park
- Nickname: Strange Creature
- Born: July 17, 1979, Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac sign: Cancer
- Nationality: South Korean and American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Comedian, internet personality
- Education: Economics, Yale University
- Hobbies: Eating and dancing
- Parents: –
- Sibling: He has a brother
- Girlfriend: Edith Marie
- Facebook: @QPark
- Twitter: @qpark
- Instagram: @qpark
- TikTok: @qpark
- YouTube: QPark Official
- He has black eyes and black hair
- He calls his fans QSquad.
- He wants to portray different Asian men that most media won’t do.
- He has dual citizenship as Korean and American.
- Joyce is the eldest son of the family.
- QPark can speak Spanish.
- He pets a dog at his house.
- This YouTuber has dated his Latina girlfriend named Edith Marie for years.
- Along with his family, he moved to the US when he was a kid.
- Robert Pattinson is QPark’s favorite actor.
- Meanwhile, his favorite actress is Robbie Margot.
- QPark is a huge fan of Korean boyband BTS.
- He often makes reaction video on BTS members.
- He loves eating Chinese food.
- His favorite color is white.
- His go-to travel destination is Paris.
- He often goes to the gym.
- He says exercising is good for creativity.
- The gap between QPark’s first and second video is 6 years.
- He graduated from Horace Mann School.
- QPark finished university in 2000.
- This internet personality worked 100 hours a week when he was an investment banker.
- He learned about video production from tutorials on YouTube.
- His first video was scaring street passers with a fake snake.
- He collaborated with Bank of America to make promotional videos.
- In the same year, QPark worked with Nest.
- In 2018, he was featured in ABC7 New York.
Pics of QPark
1. A cute wink from QPark
2. He does pot smoking on the New York City streets
3. This internet personality imitates a movie poster
4. He enjoys the golden sky
5. He hangs on the tree
With QPark’s humorous and silly videos, he has made people around the world smile.