Before being known as an actress, Skai Jackson worked as a child model for various commercials, such as Band-Aid, Pepsi, and Coca-Cola.
She got her first acting role in Liberty Kid in 2007. The next year, she was invited as a guest appearance in Rescue Me.
It was followed by a cameo role in the film titled The Rebound. She also starred in the Nickelodeon series named Bubble Guppies. Jackson continued appearing as a cameo in films The Smurfs and Arthur in 2011.
In the same year, she was cast for a Disney sitcom named Jessie. The role led her to receive a nomination for the Image Award.
In 2013, she starred in The Watsons Go To Birmingham. In 2015, she had a role in Disney series named Bunk’d. In 2017, she got a nomination as Best Influencer from the Shorty Awards.
Shes appears in Lil Nas X’s music video titled Panini in 2019. In 2020, she competed with other celebrities in a TV program Dancing with the Stars.
- Full name: Skai Syed Jackson
- Stage name: Skai Jackson
- Nickname: Skai
- Born: April 8, 2002, New York, US
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Actress, YouTuber
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Playing video games and hanging out with friends
- Parents: Jacob Cole (Father) and Kiya Cole (Mother)
- Sibling: She has a brother and sister
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: @skaijackson
- Twitter: @skaijackson
- Instagram: @skaijackson
- TikTok: @skaijackson
- YouTube: Skai Jackson Official
- Her mother is her part-time manager.
- Her go-to red carpet looks are emphasizing her eyes and making her skin look dewy glow.
- She only uses products with natural ingredients.
- JacksonSkai’s morning skincare routine includes a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer.
- She loves being a Black woman since she can embrace her real identity.
- Mascara is Jackson’s must makeup product.
- Her go-to clothing item is a burgundy jumpsuit.
- If Jackson weren’t an actress, she would be a fashion designer.
- She loves listening to Drake’s album named Views.
- Her secret talent is ballet.
- Leonardo DiCaprio is Jackson’s celebrity crush.
- She also looks up to Cameron Dallas when it comes to internet personality.
- Her favorite character on a TV show is Eleven on Stranger Things.
- Her all-time favorite movie is 8 Mile.
- In 2016, she had a feud with a rapper Azealia Banks on Twitter because the rapper went on a racist rant against Zayn Malik.
- In 2017, she launched a clothing line called Macy’s.
- She partnered with No Kid Hungry to fight children’s hunger.
- Time magazine included her in its list of most influential teens in 2017.
- She was rumored to be dead in 2019.
- She graduated from high school in 2020.
- She dated Beyoncé’s nephew, Julez Smith.
- But, the couple split after Julez cheated on her.
- In 2020, the actress filed a restraining order for Bhad Bhabie, as the rapper harassed her.
Pics of Skai Jackson
1. Let’s chill at home with Jackson!
2. Jackson’s winter outfit is chic
3. Even with simple makeup, Jackson looks beautiful
4. The golden dress is sparkling
5. Jackson wears an all-red outfit
Skai Jackson is an inspiring young actress. She continues growing her acting skill in various roles in movies.