Before Natti Natasha gained fame as the reggaeton singer, she sang at the church choir.
When she was 14 years old, she started to record her songs and perform them in several stages in Santiago with her friends.
Then, she formed a group called D’Style and recorded several songs. Yet, it didn’t turn well until she decided to take a break.
In 2010, she eventually signed to Puerto Rican label named Orfanato Music Group. Under the label, she launched Hold Ya (Remix) with Don Omar and Gyptian.
She was also featured in Don Omar’s song titled Dutty Love in 2012. The successful collaboration led her to other singles called Tus Movimientos and Crazy in Love.
Then, she partnered with Daddy Yankee and launched a single named Otra Cosa in 2017.
She also released the song Criminal with Puerto Rican reggaeton Ozuna. The song instantly reached the top rank on the Billboard Hot Latin Songs chart.
The next year, she collaborated with Becky G and released Sin Pijama.
The single peaked ranked #3 on the Hot Latin Songs chart, got the platinum certification, and was viewed one billion times within six months.
Sin Pijama brought her winning several awards, such as Telemundo’s Tu Musica Urban Awards and Premios Lo Nuestro.
She also received an award Hot Latin Songs Artist of the Year, Female from Billboard Latin Music Awards in 2019.
- Full name: Natalia Alexandra Gutiérrez Batista
- Stage name: Natti Natasha
- Nickname: La Baby
- Born: December 10, 1986 in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
- Nationality: Chilean
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, songwriter
- Education: The school of Fine Arts, Santiago
- Hobbies: Recording songs
- Parents: Alejandro Gutiérrez (Father) and Sarah Batista (Mother)
- Sibling: Virginia Alison and Alejandro
- Boyfriend: Raphand Pina
- Facebook: @NattiNatashaOfficial
- Twitter: @NattiNatasha
- Instagram: @nattinatasha
- TikTok: @nattinatasha
- YouTube: Natti Natasha
- Her trademarks are natural skin tone and long black hair.
- This Criminal singer likes purple.
- Natti is a vegetarian.
- This singer is considered an outspoken feminist.
- Natasha’s favorite mantra is “All you need is love”.
- Her favorite home-cooking meal is the red beans along with rice and tostones.
- This Despacio singer’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- Natti’s father is a school professor and wished that Natti would follow his career path.
- She grew up listening to Jerry Rivera and Bob Marley’s songs.
- She also likes listening to Ivy Queen.
- However, her musical inspiration is Lauryn Hill.
- She describes her music as real, fun, and diverse.
- Daddy Yankee and Ozuna are some of her close friends.
- In 2007, Nattie was married to Juan Norberto Rozón Villanueva, but divorced soon after.
- She tried acting by playing a role in TV web series titled Atlantic City Chronicles.
- In 2017, Billboard named her the Most-Watched Spanish-Speaking Female Urban Artist on YouTube.
- In 2018, this San Pijama singer was on the top list of Billboard’s Top Female Latin Artists.
- The woman got 15 nominations in the 2019 Premios Lo Nuestro. Some of them are Single of the Year and Female Urban Artist of the Year.
- Natti walked the runway during New York Fashion Week for The Blonds in 2020.
- During the coronavirus outbreak, she joined a campaign named Step Up To The Plate.
Read more: Ciara – Biography, Profile, Facts & Career
1. Natti with green neon hair
2. She wears an all-black outfit
3. Natasha looks stunning with that floral top!
4. Let’s wear a comfortable outfit at home!
5. That blue dress matches her makeup
Natti Natasha is a famous and talented Latina singer. Which song do you like the most?