AleXa has always had great interest in entertainment from early age. As a child, she used to take dancing lessons for jazz, ballet, tap, and hip-hop.
The girl from Tulsa began dancing at just 18 months old and continued on until high school.
Using the name Alex Christine, the singer competed on Rising Legends in 2016 and 2017.
The audition was held by Soompi in partnership with JYP Entertainment and Cube Entertainment respectively.
AleXa managed to get the top spot in dance category on both year, but never make it into their trainee programs.
Following this disappointing result, AleXa decided to sign with ZB Label. In 2019, she made her debut with the single Bomb.
The song did pretty well, even peaking at number 7 on Billboard’s World Digital Song Sales Chart. The futuristic themed music video has also garnered millions of views.
AleXa went on to release her first EP Do or Die in April 2020. The album was preceded by comeback song and music video A.I Trooper.
She also released the song Do or Die which managed to peak at number 23 on Billboard’s chart.
The young artist was also involved in collaboration for Millenasia Project in 2020.
This project was supported by UNESCO to highlight how important education and safety are during the pandemic. Together with Kpop groups IN2IT and Dreamcatcher, she released Be The Future.
Over the years, AleXa has released 1 more EP titled DECOHERENCE and several more songs. Some notable ones are Villain (2020), Revolution (2020), and Never Let You Go (2021).
The girl born in 1996 also took part in Somehow Family Ost. with the song I Miss You Everyday (2021).
Although she is still fairly new, AleXa has received several awards. She has won Soribada Best K-Music Awards for Next Artist Award and Asian Artist Awards for the Focus Singer Award category.
She also got the EuroKpop Awards for Artist to Watch in 2021. All within the same year of 2020.
Read more: Jannine Weigel – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Real Name: Alexaundra Christine Schneiderman
- Korean Name: Kim Se Ri (김세리)
- Stage Name: AleXa (알렉사)
- Nickname: Alexa, Alex
- Birthday: December 9, 1996
- Birthplace: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- Height: 149 cm (4’10”)
- Weight: 41 kg (90 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Writing, Photography
- Parents: –
- Sibling: 1 Brother
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @Alexa_zb
- Instagram: @alexa_zbofficial
- Tiktok: @alexa_zbofficial
- Youtube: AleXa • ZB Label, AleXa 360
- vLive: AleXa Official
- AleXa’s family consists of father, mother, and a brother.
- She is half Russian from her father side and half Korean from her mother side.
- Her mother was adopted by Americans.
- AleXa hopes to make it big in Korea and finds her mother’s biological parents.
- She learned how to write prose and poetry from her father.
- She used to do studio dancing up until she was 14 years old.
- This young artist specialized in ballet, dance, jazz, and acrobatics.
- She used to be in choir from middle school until high school.
- In high school, she took part in show choirs Jenks Varsity Pom and the Jenks Trojanaires. They even competed on national level.
- AleXa was also in competitive dance team during her high school years.
- In college, she studied about musical theater. She was even involved in theatrical productions.
- This Sagittarius girl also studied very basic Japanese while in college.
- She used to work at LUSH for about three years while living in America. She would like to work in their kitchen in UK if she hadn’t become a trainee.
- AleXa took part as a contestant for Produce 48 and ranked at number 82. During that time, she used the name Alex Christine.
- During the competition, one of the songs she had to perform in Japanese is Pick Me. She wrote the words in Hangul to remember the lyrics.
- This talented dancer has no trouble learning choreography and can even do it quickly.
- She would like to join another Korean survival show if the time is right.
- She had a now-deleted instagram account @thealexchristine where she would share her cosplays.
- The girl from Tulsa was part of Viki Orginal’s mini-series Legendary: Making of a Kpop Star with Youtuber JREKML in 2018.
- She was in BBC documentary titled Kpop Idol: Inside the Hit Factory.
- AleXA can be seen in MAMAMOO’s gogobebe, ONEWE’s End of Spring, and 1THE9’s The Story music videos.
- She had a pre-debut music video titled Strike It Up.
- For her debut, she had to pay up to 300,000 USD.
- This Bomb singer admitted to not being a fan of cute concepts.
- She would love trying for a femme and chic concept.
- She often becomes guest stars in radio show Skool of Kpop. Here, AleXa acts as the History Teacher who talks about the industry.
- She is also the co-host of How Did I Get Here podcast with Day6’s Jae.
- Her first introduction to Kpop is through Super Junior in 2008.
- The first group she stanned is SHINee.
- The girl born in 1996 loves NCT and her favorite member is Taeyong.
- Some other artists she adores are HyunA, Billie Eilish, and Troye Sivan, and Indian hip hop artist Raja Kumari.
- She likes listening to As The World Falls Down by David Bowie and Lucid Dream by Dadaroma.
- AleXa is also a huge fan of 7Senses, a Chinese girl group.
- One of her favorite shows is RuPaul‘s Drag Race.
- She picks Something In The Rain as her favorite K-Drama.
- She likes spring best among all the seasons.
- Her favorite flowers are tulip and orchid.
- Wrestling is her favorite sport.
- She really likes eating pasta, especially her father’s spaghetti, and an Indian dish called Vindaloo.
- Her guilty pleasure is eating bread, she likes them a lot.
- This ZB Label artist doesn’t like cheese because she’s lactose intolerant.
- She relaxes by eating pringles and watching horror movie, a show on Netflix, or James Charles’ Youtube video.
- One of her favorite Disney Princess is Ariel from The Little Mermaid.
- Her favorite book is Venomous by Christopher Krovatin.
- AleXa likes watching movies. Her favorites are Labyrinth, Dead Poets Society, and Edward Scissorhands.
- She also likes Tim Burton’s movies especially Beetlejuice.
- This singer loves Studio Ghibli’s films. Howls Moving Castle is her favorite.
- She has a guilty pleasure watching the film Big Fish.
- AleXa loves Naruto and even wishes to cosplay as one of the characters.
- She chooses 9 as her favorite number.
- She prefers sunset over sunrise.
- The up-and-coming artist likes using Twitter more rather than Instagram.
- She wants to be a cat if she can turn into an animal.
- She would like to have flying superpower because Korea’s streets are really busy.
- AleXa lives with her roommate, Natalia.
- She is quite close to Jae from Day6, and also Jinny and Denise from Secret Number.
- She can be pretty talkative especially when she feels comfortable with the person.
- This Do or Die singer is more of a night owl.
- She has 14 piercings on her ears.
- AleXa has two dogs. One of them is named River.
- Her personality type is ENFP-T.
- Her ideal type is…
Read more: PONY – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
Pics of AleXa
1. AleXa with the perfect style from her hair to her shoes
2. She can also pull off a softer look
3. AleXa in yellow outfits, matching well with her surrounding
4. She is looking adorable among the flowers
5. The addition of fairy lights makes this picture absolutely magical
AleXa with her amazing talent in singing and dancing will definitely go far in the music industry. There is even already talks about launching her on global level.