Park Hye Min, popularly known as Pony or Pony Park, is a South Korean make-up artist, singer, and YouTube star.
Pony became famous because she popularized Korean beauty trends worldwide.
PONY has always had a great interest in make-up. She started practicing make-up since third year of high school.
This Aquarius woman had a blog on South Korean social network service Cyworld. She posted various make-up tutorials requested by other users. It generally garnered positive response.
In 2010, PONY got her first big break with the release of Pony’s Secret Make-up Book Vol. 1. She then went on to release 3 more books in 2011, 2012, and 2014. The success of her books drove her to pursue a career in make-up full time.
In 2015, she created her Youtube channel PONY Syndrome. Since the beginning, she has a clear idea on where to take her channel, solely focusing on make-up tutorials.
Even on her very first video Clear Rose Color Make up, the talented Youtuber already delivered high quality shoots.
In fact, one of PONY’s most popular videos was uploaded just few months after starting her channel. The video is titled Taylor swift transformation make up.
Over the years, PONY has managed to remain authentic and true to herself. She continues to provide great make-up tutorials for various occasions.
On her channel, viewers can find everyday soft make-up looks or more bold glamorous ones. The woman born in 1989 has also started to delve into cosplay make-up.
She has created webtoon’s Mystique looks, Nightfall Elf, and Punk Glam character.
With her massive popularity, PONY got to work with many make-up and beauty brands. She has been a brand ambassador for Etude House since 2014.
This South Korean has also worked with Bobbi Brown Cosmetics in 2018. She advertised their new line Crushed Lip Color with a song and music video Outta My Mind.
This was not the last time PONY would make a song in collaboration with a brand. In 2019, the make-up guru released Divine to promote the PONY x MAC make-up collection.
The make-up line includes a lip gloss, Prep+Prime face mist, two highlighters, eight-shade eye shadow palate, and also a set of false lashes.
For this collaboration, MAC also released a brand new product Matte Lip Mousse with 9 choices of colors.
Other brands she has collaborated with are Colourpop Cosmetics, Revolve, Etude House, NYX Professional Makeup, and Morphe. With Morphe, she became the first Korean collaborator of the brand.
The talented make-up artist also has her own make-up line PONY EFFECT in collaboration with global cosmetics company MEMEBOX.
Read more: DJ Soda – Bio, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Real Name: Park Hye Min (박혜민)
- Stage Name: PONY (포니)
- Nickname: Pony
- Birthday: January 22, 1989
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: South Korean
- Religion: –
- Profession: Makeup Artist, YouTube Star, Singer
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Photography
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @ponysmakeup
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: PONY Syndrome
- Website: PONY EFFECT
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearances
- Height: 153 cm (5’0”)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: A
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: –
- Dress Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: 1 brother
- Sister: –
Husband, Boyfriend, & Dating History
Baek Hyun Woo
Pony only made an Instagram announcement in May 2017 that she had gotten married to her boyfriend of ten years.
The details of their relationship is unknown.
She has an estimated net worth of $300 thousand. She mainly earns from her career as a YouTube Star.
- PONY was former 2NE1 member CL’s personal make-up artist.
- She has worked with Dior makeup.
- Beside makeup, this Youtuber also had passion for drawing. She went to university studying graphic design.
- Other than working on her personal Youtube channel, she used to make videos for InsiteTV or now known as tvN D STUDIO.
- PONY has an older brother.
- She has 4 cats that she named Noru, Knit, Bum, and Bamboo.
- This make-up artist has two tattoos, both on each of her wrist. On the right one she has a crescent moon tattoo. On the left has Latin words vi veri veniversum vivus vici.
- She is friends with former Wonder Girls’ Yeeun and DNCE’s Jinjoo.
- PONY mostly keeps her personal life very private.
- She is a vegetarian.
- This Divine singer was an ulzzang.
- She sees herself as a good photographer.
- PONY got married to her long-time boyfriend on May 2017.
- Her ideal type is…
Read more: Gabie Kook – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
“What you see is really what you get. I appreciate being at ease while choosing the outfits I like.”
“Berkat kalian perjalanan pertamaku ke Indonesia ini penuh dengan kenangan indah dan bahagia!
Aku tidak akan pernah melupakan makanan Indonesia, pemandangan malam, dan senyum ramah orang-orangnya. Aku harap aku dapat segera berkunjung ke sini lagi…🥺
Terima kasih telah datang menemuiku hari ini! Aku cinta kalian!
(+) Masih banyak foto-foto di Jakarta yang mau aku posting, ditunggu ya! 💜”
Pics of PONY
1. PONY with the perfect look for festivals
2. The clash of colors somehow works on her
3. Doesn’t she looks like a Barbie doll here?
4. Love the combination of oversized pink jacket and boots
5. The baby blue vibe really fits her well
PONY always has such amazing make-up creations from the beginning of her career. In the future, she would probably bless us with more amazing make-up collections.