When Ariana Grande was a child, she often performed musicals with Fort Lauderdale Children’s Theater.
At the age of 13, she started to focus on music even though she still joined the Broadway musical in 2008. A year later, she appeared on Nickelodeon television series.
Ariana made her first musical appearance singing Give It Up in August 2011. Then, she started uploading covers on YouTube and signed a contract.
Her debut single titled Put Your Hearts Up was released in December 2011. Then, her debut album named Yours Truly was published in 2013.
The main single in that album, The Way, ranked #10 on the US Billboard Hot 100.
In 2013, she received the New Artist of The Year from American Music Awards. The Music Business Association and People’s Choice Awards gave her the Breakthrough Artist award.
She continued producing songs and collaborated with well-known artists such as Break Free with Zedd and Love Me Harder with The Weeknd.
With her excellent performances in the music industry, she has received many distinguished awards including Best Pop Vocal Album from Grammy, Top Artist from Billboard Music Award, and Female Artist of the Year from iHeartRadio Music Awards.
- Full name: Ariana Grande-Butera
- Stage name: Ariana Grande
- Nickname: Ari, AG, Little Red
- Born: June 26, 1993 in Florida, USA
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, businesswoman
- Education: North Broward Preparatory School
- Hobbies: Hiking, shopping, and watching movies
- Parents: Edward Butera (Father) and Joan Grande (Mother)
- Sibling: Frankie Grande
- Husband: Dalton Gomez (Married 2021)
- Instagram: @arianagrande
- Facebook: @arianagrande
- YouTube: Ariana Grande
- Twitter: @ArianaGrande
- Her trademarks are a high ponytail, dimple on the left cheek, and powerful singing voice.
- She has natural brunette hair.
- She is a massive fan of Jim Carrey.
- Judy Garland is her role model.
- She is a vegan.
- Lavender is her favorite color.
- Ariana Grande has attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD).
- She has her own perfume line. Some of the series are Moonlight, Sweet Like Candy, and R.E.M.
- Her best friends include Elizabeth Gillies and Jason Robert Brown.
- She has an allergy to tomatoes.
- Midsommar is her favorite movie.
- In 2013, Seventeen magazine featured her for a campaign about online bullying.
- In 2015, she performed for Happy Hippie Foundation, a non-profit organization founded by Miley Cyrus that helps LGBT and homeless youths.
- Her concert in Manchester on May 22, 2017, ended with an explosion. It’s due to a suicide bombing and 22 people were killed.
- Two weeks after the bombing, the One Last Time singer held a charity concert titled One Love Manchester to help the victims and their families.
- Other famous singers became the One Love guest stars. Some of them are Justin Bieber, Black Eyed Peas, and Miley Cyrus.
- The woman was engaged to an American actor Graham Philips, but it’s ended in October 2018.
- Starbucks partnered with her for the Cloud Macchiato launch.
- In 2020, she collaborated with Justin for Stuck With U. All net from that song would be donated to fund scholarships for frontline workers during the coronavirus pandemic.
- She joined the Black Lives Matter protest in 2020.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $200 Million.
Pics of Ariana Grande
1. This white outfit really looks good on her
2. What do you think about this black dress?
3. She appears with one of her perfume, R.E.M.
4. Her side profile is amazing
5. A mirror selfie from the star!
She continues to shine even though she has faced many challenges during her career. Her passion for music and grounded personality are inspiring!