Harry Styles’ name began skyrocketing when he was joining The X Factor and being grouped with the other 4 men.
The boyband was then named One Direction (1D). However, his passion for singing started when he was a child.
He recorded Elvis Presley’s songs and became the lead singer of his high school band, White Eskimo.
Harry and his group didn’t come up in the first place, but in 2011 they signed a contract with Syco Records.
Then, they released What Makes You Beautiful that reached the first rank on the UK Singles Chart.
This British group gained worldwide success and received many awards including the American Music Awards and Billboard Music Awards.
However, One Direction decided to take hiatus in 2014. Three years later, he released his first solo single titled Sign of the Times.
Rolling Stone magazine named it the best song of 2017. After doing solo for several years, he eventually got three nominations from the 2021 Grammy Awards for his second album Fine Line.
- Full name: Harry Edward Styles
- Stage name: Harry Styles
- Nickname: H, Harrah, Haz, Harold
- Born: February 1, 1994 in Redditch, Worcestershire, England, UK
- Nationality: British
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Actor
- Education: Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School
- Hobbies: Baking, cooking, and writing songs
- Parents: Des Styles (Father) and Anne Cox (Mother)
- Sibling: Gemma Styles, Mike Twist
- Girlfriend: Olivia Wilde
- Official website: co.uk
- Facebook: @harrystyles
- Instagram: @harrystyles
- YouTube: Harry Styles
- Twitter: @Harry_Styles
- His trademarks are curly hair, dimples, and tattoos.
- He can speak French.
- The Golden singer’s favorite food is tacos and sweetcorn, but he doesn’t like mayonnaise.
- The singer is a big fan of Van Morrison, Joni Mitchell, and Etta James.
- Meanwhile, Shania Twain has influenced his fashion and music.
- He is afraid of snakes.
- Adele, Jeff Azoff, Kendall Jenner are some of his friends.
- Harrah is a book lover and Charles Bukowski is his favorite. The author is his inspiration for Woman and Only Angel.
- Styles has written songs for many well-known singers including Michael Bublé and Ariana Grande.
- He listened to Elvis Presley, Pink Floyd, and Queen with his dad on weekends when he was a little boy.
- During his primary school days, he used to be friend with both girls and boys. He’s kind to everyone.
- When he was 7, his parents divorced. He then cried after hearing that announcement.
- At the age of 14, the singer worked at a bakery. In his X Factor’s audition when he was 16, he mentioned that he worked there.
- He came back to the bakery to film One Direction: This Is Us.
- This man was the 1D member who eventually suggested the group’s name.
- In 2013, Glamour magazine listed him on the sixth rank for 50 Sexiest Men.
- He became the best man in his mother’s wedding with Robin Twist in 2013.
- He said that it’s harder to audition for Christopher Nolan for Dunkirk than Simon Cowell since the movie director just sits in the darkness and doesn’t say anything.
- On his first solo tour, he donated over 1.2 million USD to several charities.
- On February 14, 2020, He was robbed and threatened with a knife.
- In 2020, he became the first male soloist wearing a dress for a Vogue cover. He was criticized by netizens, but he said that clothes must not be limited for women or men.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $80 Million
Pics of Harry Styles
1. Harry wears a frilly and powder blue suit and eats a banana!
2. Which one is better: this suit or the previous one?
3. Does this ballerina costume suit Harry’s style?
4. Styles holds watermelon for Watermelon Sugar MV
5. Another Harry’s photo with a pink outfit!
Whether Harry Styles pursues a career in group or solo, he always becomes the inspiration of all his fans, right?