You may notice Carson Daly when he became The Voice’s host in 2011. However, his career was begun way before that.
He first came from the radio industry when Daly joined KCMJ FM with the name Kid Carson.
Then. he got the time slot on 6-10 PM when he was at KROQ Los Angeles. After that, MTV recruited her as a VJ for the channel.
He eventually gained popularity from his show Total Request Live. It was aired between 1998 to 2003.
He also hosted MTV Live. Next, he debuted in the Last Call with Carson Daly in 2002. His turning point is to become the host of The Voice, a reality music competition on NBC.
He received several awards for the Outstanding Reality-Competition Program from Emmy Awards.
As his career is under the spotlight, Carson Daly appears in some TV series, shows, and even news. Once, Daly briefly appeared in one episode of My Name is Earl
. He also hosted New Year’s Eve with Carson Daly for many years and played a small role on Dave Chappelle’s show. Then, Daly became the co-host of the Today Show.
- Full name: Carson Jones Daly
- Stage name: Carson Daly
- Nickname: The Tool, Buddha
- Born: June 22, 1973, in Santa Monica, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Catholic
- Profession: Talks Show Host, Actor
- Education: Santa Monica High School
- Hobbies: playing gold and listening to music
- Parents: J.D. Caruso (Father) and Pattie Daly Caruso (Mother)
- Sibling: Quinn Daly, Mark Daly
- Wife: Siri Pinter
- Facebook: @carsondaly
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @carsondaly
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: Last Call With Carson Daly
- The host Daly has a Cancer zodiac sign.
- Irish is Daly’s ethnicity.
- Daly’s stepfather owns a golf shop.
- He has struggled with an anxiety disorder.
- The well-known soap operas actor, Mark Pinter, is his father-in-law.
- When he was a child, he wanted to be a priest.
- During his senior high school, Daly joined the golf team.
- He enrolled at Loyola Marymount University but didn’t continue it after a year. He wanted to become a professional golf player.
- The host once played against the famous Tiger Woods in the American Junior Golf Association.
- Carson became an intern for Jimmy Kimmel’s radio.
- In 1999, he became the host of Miss Teen USA.
- He was ranked at 24th in TV’s 25 Greatest Teen Idols.
- He engaged to a food blogger, Siri Pinter, in October 2013 and married her in December 2015.
- In 2015, Daly was involved in several controversies due to his tweets about Baltimore protests.
- Jackson James Daly, their first son, was born in 2009 when Pinter was still his girlfriend.
- Previously, Carson Daly had a romantic relationship with Jennifer Hewitt until 1999. He was also almost married to Tara Reid in 2001.
- Carson was also rumored to have a romantic association with Christian Aguilera.
- In 2019, he accepted Jennifer Lopez’s challenge on no eating carbs and sugar for 10 days. However, it didn’t last long even for 24 hours!
- His net worth is estimated to be $40 Million
Pics of Carson Daly
1. This is Daly’s selfie? How about yours?
2. Although his career as a host is successful, he never leaves his favorite sport, golf.
3. He looks like a scientist. Guess how he is doing!
4. He finally gets what he deserves. Congratulations!
5. Wow, what is this prize about, Daly?
As a celebrity, you are not only limited in acting or music career. Just like what Carson Daly pursues, you can be a host and gain fame too!