Gwen Stefani started her career when her brother, Eric, asked her to become the lead vocal in his band, No Doubt.
No Doubt gradually reached fame when their third album became the Hot 100 Airplay.
It got nominated for a Grammy and was sold 16 million copies. Another album, Rock Steady, also won Grammy Awards in 2003.
In 2004, Gwen released her debut solo album titled Love. Angel. Music. Baby. It features several artists like Linda Perry and Nellee Hooper.
The album ranked #7 on the US Billboard 200. In the same year, G-loc was interested in an acting career and started her debut on The Aviator.
Then, she produced her second album, The Sweet Escape, still with other musicians.
Stefani even became a mentor for American Idol Season 6 to promote the album. The lead single with the same title as its album was nominated for the 2008 Grammy Awards.
After that, she continued performing her best in the music industry.
Gwen appeared in the 2014 Coachella festival with Pharrel Williams and featured with other well-known singers like Dua Lipa and Adam Levine.
- Full name: Gwen Renée Stefani
- Stage name: Gwen Stefani
- Nickname: Sunshine, G-loc
- Born: October 3, 1969 in California, USA
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, record producer
- Education: California State University, Fullerton
- Hobbies: Listening and writing music, working out, singing
- Parents: Dennis Stefani (Father) and Patti Flynn (Mother)
- Sibling: Eric Stefani, Todd Stefani, Jill Stefani
- Fiancé: Blake Shelton
- Instagram: @gwenstefani
- Facebook: @gwenstefani
- YouTube: Gwen Stefani
- Twitter: @gwenstefani
- Her signatures are blonde hair, unconventional style, and toned abs.
- Gwen’s father is of Italian descent, while her mother is a mixture of Norwegian, German, Scottish, Irish, and English.
- L.A.M.B is Stefani’s fashion label.
- Some music critics called her a “Pop Princess”.
- She really adores Vivienne Westwood’s design.
- Gwen works out five days a week and maintains her body by eating healthy food.
- Her workouts consist of lifting free weights, boxing, and others that are actually targeted at men.
- Some of her friends include Adam Levine, Pharrell Williams, and Katy Perry.
- The singer’s natural hair is brunette, but Gwen colored it since she was in the ninth grade.
- Before joining her brother’s band, No Doubt, Gwen worked at Dairy Queen.
- She majored Art at her university.
- The controversial designer John Galliano designed her wedding dress in 2002.
- This wedding dress has displayed in the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Gwen Stefani won the 2002 and 2003 Grammy Awards for the Best Pop Performance by Duo or Group with Vocal with her songs Hey Baby and Underneath All.
- In 2004, People Magazine named her 50 Most Beautiful People.
- Hollaback Girl was legally sold a million copies online.
- L’Oréal Paris has pointed her as their spokesperson since 2011.
- In 2011, she donated 1 million USD to Tsunami Children in Emergency Fund.
- At Stefani’s Beverly Hills home, she and Michelle Obama hosted a fundraiser in 2012.
- Gwen took a voice-over role in Trolls as DJ Suki.
- As a celebrity who doesn’t have a tattoo since her early career, she shocked her fans by posting a tattoo photo on an Instagram story in 2020. Apparently, it’s not hers!
1. She becomes one of the coaches at The Voice Season 19
2. Look at this fantastic Christmas outfit!
3. A selfie won’t hurt, right? Of course not, especially when it’s Gwen’s!
4. This unique dress is from Dolce Gabbana
5. The previous one is a long dress. What do you think about this short one?
Gwen Stefani is an extraordinarily talented artist. Her success in writing songs, singing, and designing iconic fashion items is the evidence.