Before her name was publicly known as a member of the Korean girl group, BLACKPINK, Jennie had studied in New Zealand for five years and finally returned to South Korea in 2010.
Jennie first caught the public’s heart when her photo was posted on the YG Entertainment blog in 2012. In August of the same year, the agency announced that Jennie was their trainee.
Before Jennie debuted with BLACKPINK, she appeared in several music videos, such as That XX by G-Dragon.
In 2016, Jennie finally became the first member of BLACKPINK to be revealed, with the singles Boombayah and Whistle topping the South Korean music charts in a short time.
Two years later, Jennie debuted as a solo artist with her popular song, Solo. The song was a huge success both on a national and international scale.
- Real Name: Jennie Kim
- Stage Name: Jennie
- Nickname: Jendeuki, Jendeugi, Nini
- Birthdate: January 16, 1996
- Birthplace: Anyang, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: South Korea
- Position: Main Rapper, Lead Vocalist (BLACKPINK)
- Height: 163 cm (5’4″)
- Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
- Blood Type: B
- Religion: –
- Profession: Singer, Model, Dancer, Rapper
- Education: ACG Parnell College
- Hobbies: Taking pictures
- Parents: Mr Kim (father)
- Siblings: Alice (Older Sister)
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @jennierubyjane / @lesyeuxdenini
- Tiktok: –
- YouTube: Jennierubyjane Official
- Weibo: jennierubyjane
- Jennie can speak fluently in Korean and English, and a little in Japanese.
- She is a person who has a cheerful and jolly character.
- Ddu-du Ddu-du is his favorite single from the album Square Up.
- She is usually known as ‘YG Princess’ in the group.
- Jennie chose to be Pocahontas if she could be one of the Disney Princesses.
- Black and pink are Jennie’s favorite colors.
- Jennie has two pet dogs which she names Kuma and Kai.
- Jennie studied Spanish when she was still living in New Zealand.
- Jennie wants to go back to New Zealand and have a concert there.
- She likes healthy drinks and doesn’t really like pizza.
- Since her hobby is taking pictures, she would be happy if she became BLACKPINK’s personal photographer.
- Nayeon from Twice, Irene from Red Velvet, Yerin from Gfriend, Chaehee from Melody Day, and Lime from Hello Venus are her friends.
- Jennie prefers hot guys over cute guys.
- When Jennie was still in her pre-debut period, Jennie wore a temporary tattoo that said ‘stay strong’. That tattoo is a reminder that she would debut one day.
- Her favorite number is one.
- Jennie can play several musical instruments, such as flute and piano.
- Jennie is seen as a fashion icon in BLACKPINK. She is also often invited to various fashion events.
- She has participated in some famous singers’ singles, such as Black by G-Dragon, Special by Lee Hi, and GG Be by Seungri.
- Jennie was included in ‘The 100 Most Beautiful Faces’ from 2017 to 2019. In 2017, she was ranked 18th, then ranked 13th and 19th in the following years.
- Jennie managed to become the ambassador of Chanel and Hera. He also endorsed Calvin Klein Jeans, Gentle Moster, and KTcorp.
- She is the first K-Pop idol to successfully cover the top Korean magazines such as ELLE, Cosmopolitan, W, Vogue Korea, Marie Claire, and Harper’s Bazaar.
- In addition, he has also appeared on the cover of other magazines, such as Dazed, Nylon Japan, High Cut, Billboard, and Top Class.
- In 2019, Jennie and EXO’s Kai were rumored to be dating, then broke up because they wanted to focus on their careers.
- Jennie is the only child in her family.
- When auditioning for YG Entertainment, Jennie sang Take A Bow by Rihanna.
- Her ideal type is a sexy and hardworking men.
Pics of Jennie BLACKPINK
1. Jennie wears a dress in her favorite color, pink
2. Her hairstyle and make-up match perfectly
3. Look how hot she is in this outfit
4. Taking pictures in the elevator isn’t a problem for her, since she’s an icon
5. Jennie’s off-duty look is very charming
Her confidence, style, talents are the perfect combination of an idol. No matter, her fans are really rooting for her in their everyday life.