Jonathan Bailey made her acting debut several years ago in 1997, when he got a minor role in television, Bramwell and also Bright Hair.
After that, he got other television appearances, such as Alice through Looking the Glass (1998), Baddiel’s Syndrome (2001), The Golden Hour (2005), and Walk Away and I Stumble (2005).
In 2007, this Taurus actor then appeared in a movie Elizabeth: The Golden Age and also Permanent Vacation.
Later, he then became the main lead of the BBC series, Leonardo (2011), as Leonardo da Vinci, followed by his role in a comedy series, Me and Mrs. Jones (2012).
After that, Jonathan made an appearance for Doctor Who (2014), for the episode called Time Heist.
That role then was followed by her acting in W1A (2014), Crashing (2016), and Hooten & the Lady (2016).
Jonathan then rose into stardom after starring in a period Netflix series, Bridgerton (2020) as Anthony Bridgerton.
- Real Name: Jonathan Stuart Bailey
- Stage Name: Jonathan Bailey
- Nickname: Jonathan
- Birthday: April 25, 1988
- Birthplace: Wallingford, Oxfordshire,, England
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: English
- Height: 180 cm (5’11”)
- Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actor
- Education: Benson C of E Primary School, Magdalen College School, Open University
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Stuart Bailey (father)
- Siblings: 3 siblings
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @jbayleaf
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Jonathan is the youngest child in her family.
- He is the only son in her family.
- He already fell in love with acting since he was just 5 years old.
- Jonathan’s first theatre stage as an audience was Oliver!.
- Jonathan once attended a dance club in Henley-on-Thames.
- He never got into an acting college.
- Jonathan finally spoke about his sexuality in 2020 and told that he is gay.
- He said that he hadn’t necessarily hidden it, but he has never been not honest about that.
- He also said that he thought there’s a sense of shame for being a gay in the industry.
- His ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1.5 million.
- The Mercy (2018), as Ian Wheeler
- The Young Messiah (2016), as Herod
- Testament of Youth (2014), as Geoffrey Thurlow
- St Trinian’s (2007), as Caspar
- Permanent Vacation (2007), as Max Bury
- Elizabeth: The Golden Age (2007), as Courtier
- Five Children and It (2004), as Cyril
- Walk Away and I Stumble (2005), as Justin
- Alice through the Looking Glass (Channel 4 | 1998), as Lewis
- Bright Hair (1997), as Ben Devenish
- Bridgerton season 2 (Netflix | 2022), as Anthony Bridgerton
- Bridgerton season 1 (Netflix | 2020-2021), as Anthony Bridgerton
- Jack Ryan (Amazon Prime Video | 2018), as Lance Miller
- Chewing Gum (E4 | 2017), as Ash
- Hooten & the Lady (Sky One | 2016), as Edward
- Crashing (Channel 4 | 2016), as Sam
- Doctor Who (BBC | 2014), as Psi
- W1A (BBC Two | 2014-2017), as Jack Patterson
- Some Girls (BBC Three | 2013), as Nick the Counsellor Three
- Broadchurch (ITV | 2013-2015), as Olly Stevens
- Groove High (Disney Channel | 2012), as Tom Mason
- Me and Mrs Jones (BBC One | 2012), as Alfie
- Pramface (BBC | 2012), as Glynn Three
- Leonardo (CBBC | 2011-2012), as Leonardo da Vinci
- Campus (Channel 4 | 2011), as Flatpack
- Lewis (ITV | 2010), as Titus Mortmaigne
- Off the Hook (BBC Three | 2009), as Danny Gordon
- The Bill (ITV | 2008), as Chris Villiers
- Doctors (BBC One | 2007), as Johnno Mitchum
- The Golden Hour (ITV | 2005), as Stephen Martin
- Baddiel’s Syndrome (Sky One | 2001), as Josh
- Bramwell (ITV | 1997), as William Kilshaw
- The One Show (BBC One | 2022), as guest
- RuPaul’s Drag Race: UK Versus the World (BBC Three | 2022), as guest judge
- Screen Actors Guild Awards 2021 – Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series – Bridgerton
Jonathan Bailey is handsome, brave, and never afraid to speak up for himself. Also, he is a very good actor, isn’t he?