Joohoney started his career in the music industry by becoming a trainee under Starship Entertainment.
He was part of project group Nu Boyz formed in August 2014. Along with Wonho, Shownu, and #GUN, he released several mixtapes.
Then in December 2014, the rapper joined a survival reality show No Mercy. At the end of the show, he turned up to be one of the winners.
Joohoney was even the first one to be announced as member of new group Monsta X.
With the group, he had his debut in May 2015. They released an EP titled Trespass. It got to number 5 on Gaon Album Chart.
The man from Seoul also has several solo projects. He released his first solo song Rhythm along with the music video in 2017.
Just a year later, Joohoney released his debut solo mixtape DWTD. For this mixtape, he also released music videos for the track Red Carpet and Should I Do.
After the success of his first mixtape, this K-pop star released Psyche in October 2020.
It contains 7 songs, including the pre-release single Intro: Ambition. The mixtape was released along with a music video for the song Smoky.
- Real Name: Lee Joo Heon (이주헌)
- Stage Name: Joohoney
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: October 6, 1994
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea.
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: Korean
- Position: Main Rapper, Sub Vocalist
- Height: 177 cm (5’10″)
- Weight: 67 kg (148 lbs)
- Blood Type: O
- Religion: –
- Profession: Singer, Rapper, Songwriter
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Playing video games, Going out with friends, Watching movies
- Parents: –
- Siblings: –
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @joohoneywalker
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Soundcloud: 주 honey
- Joohoney spent his childhood growing up in Daegu despite being born in Seoul.
- He looks up to Michael Jackson.
- He is said to be the best rapper compared to other trainees.
- The man from Seoul has teamed up with San E and Hyorin to release a single.
- He is involved in song writing and production.
- He also wants to help in creating album jackets and music videos.
- During his trainee days, Joohoney was featured in MadClown’s single.
- Other than Korean, he can also speak in English.
- He wears personally mixed fragrant baby powder instead of cologne.
- The man born in 1994 is someone who doesn’t really understand dirty humor or jokes.
- He is obsessed with hats.
- He doesn’t think about having surgery for double eyelid.
- Joohoney appears cold in front of a woman but actually a really caring person.
- He has cats named Gucci and Yoshi. They are grey tabby cats.
- He is friends with the rapper GUN, EXO’s Chanyeol, GOT7’s Jackson, and the former member of 4TEN Tem.
- He is represented by a bee in Safari in Monbebe World.
- This K-pop idol loves eating Tteokbokki and any food that has swag in it.
- His roommates are Hyungwon and Shownu.
- He brings external battery all the time.
- He wants to go on a trip with fellow Monsta X members.
- This rapper picks Shownu as the best in photo-shoots.
- He would be a dumpling if he were a food.
- He thought Shownu was born in Arizona and just studied dance in Korea when they first met.
- Joohoney has his first coffee at 21 years old.
- He loves watching horror movie with Minhyuk.
- He was in the fourth season of Show Me The Money up until the third round.
- This Red Carpet singer was the first member to have a solo debut, releasing the mixtape JUNG Ji in April 2015.
- His ideal type is woman who looks great in jeans.
Pics of Joohoney
1. Joohoney really kills this black outfit
2. He has beautiful and intense eyes
3. Looking sweet in a hoodie
4. The leather jacket makes him seems even more badass
5. Joohoney can really pull off any color
Joohoney has made an amazing career for himself with Monsta X. His solo projects are also amazing and worth waiting for.