Keemokazi is a popular Internet personality, rapper, and actor. He began his career in mid-2017 in music and acting.
Along with another rapper named Ski Mask the Slump God, Keemokazi started his career on SoundCloud. He also appeared in several episodes of The Last Ship.
He then made a TikTok account at the end of 2019. His first videos on TikTok led him to get thousands of followers.
At first, he wasn’t consistently doing it, but after seeing many young people make living from the platform, he began seriously growing his career.
After around four months, he got four million followers on the platform. He gained rapid growth because he knew what’s trending and making people laugh.
He created many pranks and challenges. Then, the rapper made a YouTube channel titled Keemokazi. His first video was a Q&A session.
In 2019, he launched a song named New Kid. He released a single titled Flexin in April 2020. In January 2021, he released a song named King Of My City.
- Full name: Kareem Hesri
- Stage name: Keemokazi
- Nickname: Kareem, Kazi
- Born: November 29, 2002, in California, US
- Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- Height: 173 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 65 kg (154 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Rapper, internet personality
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Rapping and making videos
- Parents: – (Father) and Nina Hazem (Mother)
- Sibling: Five sisters
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: @KeemoKaziFam
- Twitter: @Keemokazi1
- Instagram: @keemokazi
- TikTok: @keemokazi
- YouTube: KEEMOKAZI Official
- Keemokazi resides in California with his family.
- He has five sisters.
- He is the only boy in the family.
- Keemokazi has a black belt in Taekwondo.
- He also does kickboxing MMA.
- He pets a husky dog.
- His father had a scar on his cheek because he works so hard, and his mother gave him makeup every day.
- Keemokazi’s family is supportive of his entertainment career.
- He is of Syrian and American descent, but he can’t speak Arabic.
- When he acted for The Last Ship, he met a producer who brought him to a studio.
- He grew the Middle East fanbase drastically because his mother frequently curses and yells in Arabic.
- When he made a prank video on his mother, at first, she was upset and angry. But, after watching the result of the video, she laughed.
- In June 2020, he shared a clip on his social media to support the Black Lives Matter movement.
- He did a ghost trend in a haunted forest on TikTok and found a real ghost.
- When he did the WAP dance by Cardi B in front of his mother, she hit him hard with a pillow.
- He was slapped by her sister and mother when he did a staring challenge.
- When Keemokazi complimented his family members, they got angry and thought he was weird.
- The idea of including Assalamualaikum in his lyric in King Of My City because his mother yelled on how he sang the word.
- His ideal type is…
Pics of Keemokazi
1. Kazi looks cute with that pose
2. The black outfit and sunglasses make him cool
3. Kazi’s photography style is unique
4. He wears a monochrome T-shirt
5. He looks like a rich Arabic from Arabian Night
Even though Keemokazi thought he only wanted to create music, he finally found that pranks videos made him famous and gained a big fanbase.